Hit a Pothole Car dead

oggydoodaa

Dec 13, 2015
Basingstoke
Hi Guys, I've owned my Ibiza cupra 2001 for about six months now. It Has a REVO Stage one remap on it and its been lowered, also has the leon Brake upgrade. Couple of weeks ago I was out Driving around (at the speed limit of course :p) And I accidentally hit a pothole at roughly 50MPH the car is fine and the tyres are fine too, but my car cut out, and now won't start, when I turn the key it turns over but won't start. I've removed the back seat and I know the fuel pump isn't priming (Theres no whirring sound) I've tried to look for the Emergency Fuel cutoff switch but apparently doesn't have one? I've replaced the RCD (Black block above Fuses under steering wheel) but it still won't start. if anyone has any ideas would be greatful! It's been sat on my drive for over a week now and I would like to get it running again :cry:

oggydoodaa

Dec 13, 2015
Basingstoke
EDIT: My OBD Scanner when plugged in doesn't register and keeps throwing an error message saying that it's not connected to an ecu. I think it's an electrical fault but unfortunatly I don't have the correct Diagnosing tools.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members