*IMPORTANT* A decline in forum conduct that needs addressing!

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Noticed a thread appear late last night.... think it may have been Ken (only mod I could 'see' that was around) that 'vaped' it as it disappeared soon after.. proper text speak and whats more the user has already been ripped into about using it here..:)

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
Noticed a thread appear late last night.... think it may have been Ken (only mod I could 'see' that was around) that 'vaped' it as it disappeared soon after.. proper text speak and whats more the user has already been ripped into about using it here..:)
Was that the one where he wanted something or other? I couldn't sleep and got bored so thought I'd take it out on him. :p

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
yep, that was the one.. young fella from up this way.. I tore into him a while back about talking 'ned' .. even mentioned it to him when I met him to sell him some parts for his Mk2..

ahh well..
:)

DPJ

Dec 13, 2004
NN Yorks / Salento
www.seatcupra.net
churchsign3.jpg

muddyboots

Still hanging around
Oct 16, 2002
On the subject of trying to eliminate text speak:
1) Thank you, thank you, thank you. For me it's THE most annoying problem on here.
2) If anyone has suggestions for text speak abbreviations that need filtering out, should we just PM you guys, or maybe have a "Text Speak Filter requests" thread ? Maybe keep the first post updated with the full list of filtered "words" (I use the term loosely), which gets edited up to date whenever anyone makes a suggestion. It also gives us a post to link thick people to in a bid to educate them :)

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.