Neutral face.

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
So after I brought my Leon a couple weeks back my Mrs decided she needed a new car. We mutually agreed on this as she had a 1.3 4speed auto Suzuki Wagon R+. Terrible car.

My Mrs does not care for cars at all, as long as it has a radio and an aux connection she is happy. She decided to buy a brand new, basic spec (S AC) Seat Mii, with air con.

The dealer said they don't have any in the UK as typically no one wants them however there is one at the port in Spain waiting to come over. She bought it.

Today we went to pick it (or her as she refers to it) up.

6b56940ab85b6a06e19b8c26942de0fd.jpg

Great, she was excited, salemans hands her the keys and we both watch as she climbs in and starts it up. I turn to the saleman and casually say "she'll put that into 1st instead of reverse and hit that metal fence" .....we laughed.

We then stood and watch as my prediction played out right in front of our eyes
6e700e5f800817bf1a5bedf9ca129307.jpg

The salesman turns to me and says......Dave, 47years I've been a salesman and I've never seen so some bash a brand new car so quickly.

I have never given anyone such a stern neutral face in all my life
b94d434a5bfe1e042a9d73846c58362e.jpg

Sent from my LG G Flex2

Last edited:

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
Not married, together 2 years, although she's walking in thin ice now!

Sent from my LG G Flex2

Joe_3490

Sep 20, 2010
I Know someone that drove into the lamp post driving out of a Garage, Then tried to claim they didn't want the car as the build quality was poor as the bumper cracked when she hit the lamp post needless to say the garage just laughed, but credit due hey sis repair the bumper FOC, ( But maybe that was due to her very tight Low cut tops she loves.)

Pimped up vario

Cordy Cruizer
Nov 20, 2009
Belfast N Ireland
In thin ice? Does that mean you are trying to drown her? It must be in your sub conscious. :D. That must have been one of those moments were you didn't know whether to laugh or cry. Oh well, at least it's only plastic and now you can tutor her patronisingly in the art of driving so that she neither does it again or tries a more high speed incident which could endanger her safety.

Pew.

Mar 23, 2012
Scotland
I have no comment towards the drowning accusations.

She had the cheek to ask me yesterday if she could drive my new leon.

Swiftly put an end to that with a righteous back hander.

Sent from my LG G Flex2

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.