Tie Mii Citigo Up Sport

jezyg

Feb 21, 2003
Derby
Sounds like a old Rolf Harris song when you put the triplets names together.

Here is the subjective bit, which one is best?

For the moment I have to say the Citigo but do like the kink on the VW Up. SEAT sadly I must say "need to try harder". Alloy wheel design and lower front bumper just seem a little fussy and not very sporting.

They all seem to have the same front wings and doors making the side profile even more similar. It will be down to value and badge as to which one sells the best?

I think the Up due to the badge will sell the most folowed by the Citigo and then Mii. SEAT really should of made it look more sporty IMO.

Bobanegra

Oct 15, 2010
Stirling
I think SEAT will get pushed down the 'Eco' route instead of the sport one that we've all been accustomed to over the years unfortunately

perfect_vac

Details on Mii

As a former Brand manager of SEAT, in one country from Europe I've an opportunity to examine the Mii in April, and this is my opinion.

The Mii looks rather old fashioned and square, in my opinion is dull design. One small detail is the hatch with the door lock on the booth which looks like a car from the 70's. It is unthinkable why the design team of Luc Donkervolke made such a choice. Next bad thing is a two dimensional front. It looks like it has bee hit by ugly stick.
But that is my opinion, not necessarily objective.

Most important thing will be the price. According to my information about the Mii, the first version will be named Base and surprisingly that model will have as a standard only ABS and front air bags!!!
AC, CD player, power steering, power windows, central locking etc....option!!!

That means that they will charge for all that and the price my dear friends will go UP. So the car will not be in a price range of the competitors such as Aygo, C1 and 107.

Last edited by a moderator:

farrar

Mar 18, 2005
Most important thing will be the price. According to my information about the Mii, the first version will be named Base and surprisingly that model will have as a standard only ABS and front air bags!!!
AC, CD player, power steering, power windows, central locking etc....option!!!.

Totally wrong the specs are already up for the various models on the Seat Spain website.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.