TRAX 2017 - Sun 1st Oct - SCN Official Stand - Bookings open

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
Is anyone travelling up from Portsmouth / Farnborough area?

I have a package to Syphon that if I can get to him would be great

quintonrose

Sep 30, 2013
Hi there. I got my tickets and will meet you guys there. I'm coming up with my local lot.
What time is everyone aiming to arrive for?

Jake5566

Ibiza 1.4 16v Sport
Apr 7, 2017
Leicestershire
Really looking forward to Sunday, just a bit concerned about the weather.. Obviously intend to give the beeza a final clean and polish Saturday afternoon (been busy prepping all week!) but I worry that the long drive down from Leicester will ruin all my hard work especially if it's wet. I've only been to summer shows and have never had this problem when showing. I know we can have a quick play with a spray bottle and a microfiber when we arrive but that's all. Any thoughts?

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Really looking forward to Sunday, just a bit concerned about the weather.. Obviously intend to give the beeza a final clean and polish Saturday afternoon (been busy prepping all week!) but I worry that the long drive down from Leicester will ruin all my hard work especially if it's wet. I've only been to summer shows and have never had this problem when showing. I know we can have a quick play with a spray bottle and a microfiber when we arrive but that's all. Any thoughts?

I’m the same! Heading down from Preston, was gonna give it a clean tomorrow but looks like it’s already raining tomorrow, and then the journey looks like it’s going to bed wet too! Refuse to go to a hand car wash! I will clean in the rain if I have to

Seat Leon Cupra 290 DSG Black Edition (Alor Blue)
Performance: Racingline OEM+ Stage One Mapping | Racingline R600 Intake | Racingline Turbo Inlet Pipe | Racingline Turbo Elbow | Racingline Muffler Delete | OEM NGK Audi RS7 Spark Plugs | 034 Motorsport Dogbone Mount | GFB DV+
Interior: Koonlung K1S Dash Cam with BlackVue Power Magic Pro
Exterior: TRC Front Splitter | Foliatec Exhaust Paint Gloss Black

LCR33

Aug 18, 2014
In a house
Ooohhhh yeah you anti social gits. We are here camping and are the only ones. ������������:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Last edited:

RSBUBBA

Nov 6, 2014
Any one taking there car cleaning stuff? Hope the weathers not to bad!
What time are people planning on arriving Sunday?
Are you able to leave at any point? Might be bringing my boy I'd imagine I would have to leave earlier than others!

paddy6789

Staff member
Aug 31, 2016
Preston, Lancs
Any one taking there car cleaning stuff? Hope the weathers not to bad!
What time are people planning on arriving Sunday?
Are you able to leave at any point? Might be bringing my boy I'd imagine I would have to leave earlier than others!

I’ll have a boot full of cleaning stuff, imagine I’m gonna need to use some of it on arrival.

Seat Leon Cupra 290 DSG Black Edition (Alor Blue)
Performance: Racingline OEM+ Stage One Mapping | Racingline R600 Intake | Racingline Turbo Inlet Pipe | Racingline Turbo Elbow | Racingline Muffler Delete | OEM NGK Audi RS7 Spark Plugs | 034 Motorsport Dogbone Mount | GFB DV+
Interior: Koonlung K1S Dash Cam with BlackVue Power Magic Pro
Exterior: TRC Front Splitter | Foliatec Exhaust Paint Gloss Black

RSBUBBA

Nov 6, 2014
Just wish we could get lucky with the weather. My Ibiza barely comes out the garage now so to get it filthy is a shame, nevermind will be nice to drive it. Will be in a yellow Ibiza cupra r, I might look a miserable t@@ser but will be friendly if any wants to say hello lol

niallain

Apr 9, 2017
Cardiff
Just had a 3 hour drive from Cardiff and my car is filthy. Just as well I couldn't clean it this morning because of the rain

Sent from my ONEPLUS A3003 using Tapatalk

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.