VCDS / VAG-COM Register - Who's got what and where?

G1Doc

Oct 28, 2014
Glasgow
Ive got a fully registered HEX-CAN-USB VCDS All cars 1992 to present.

I can do

ECU Logging
Enable/disabled functions such as locking chirps, Long coded functions on >2005 models
Adaptions
Fault code reading
Service resets
Location Glasgow
Can you help with Filling/Bleeding a newly installed fuel filter to protect the HP pump in Glasgow?

Thanks.

Jun 1, 2009
west lothian
Ive got a fully registered HEX-CAN-USB VCDS All cars 1992 to present.

I can do

ECU Logging
Enable/disabled functions such as locking chirps, Long coded functions on >2005 models
Adaptions
Fault code reading
Service resets
Location Glasgow

Hi,could you code my Alhambra trailer towing function?
Just picking car up tomorrow so will be next weekend at the earliest
Willing to pay fair price.

jjhalley

Jun 19, 2016
Hi bud can you help me? I've a Audi A3 BKD engine rough idle struggles to start when warm. There's no boost been told could be injector seals but to find someone with vagcom to plug in and see what its doing. Found you here. My number is 07490499674 I'm in East Kilbride let me know if you can help thanks.

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Ive just seen these messages ill send use a link to my page in a min and you can get me there. Realy am sorry for not replying back sooner

Sent from my SM-A510F using Tapatalk

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Hi bud can you help me? I've a Audi A3 BKD engine rough idle struggles to start when warm. There's no boost been told could be injector seals but to find someone with vagcom to plug in and see what its doing. Found you here. My number is 07490499674 I'm in East Kilbride let me know if you can help thanks.
Please contact me on the page i linked. Send me a message and ill reply straight back thanks

Bigjohn84

Intagram / johnyoung84
May 5, 2015
Can i just say also the guy that is using the 11.11.04 in glasgow. You do no that this software is tottaly out of date more than a few years old. U realy need to update this software. For other people looking for vcds i am fully licensed from ross tech and my software is up to date with 2015/2016 software. Please watch out for people that are using chinese copys as they can mess with ur car. Thanks

mat177n

Apr 24, 2016
somerset
fully registered HEX-CAN-USB VCDS All cars 1992 to present.

Well versed in logging & diagnosis

Based at PO8 - Hampshire
hi there i know this is an old post but do you do vcds moding like alarm chirp and folding wing mirrors etc?

mat177n

Apr 24, 2016
somerset
I have full VCDS and genuine lead in Southampton. I also work in Portsmouth.
hi there, I'm after some VCDS stuff to be done to my mk3 leon like alarm chirp, folding mirrors etc just winding if you can help please?
i work in portsmouth but can come to southampton

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members