tarche2's LCR210

tarche2

Aug 31, 2017
So I bought myself a Sub 65k 1 owner red LCR210. PLan on keeping it fairly standardish.

There's a few bits of the body work the laquer has failed on so will get that sorted and the wheels could do with a referb along with the brembo brakes.

So far I have fitted:

Aftermarket Sony Mechless Bluetooth Stereo.
Ali pressed UK Legal plates.
Bosh Aero wipers.

Ready to fit I have:

Powerflex handling pack which has engine mounts and front arm mounts as they are tired.
12" Alpine Type R Sub.
Brembo Rear Discs
Brembo Rear Pads.

Eventual plans for car:

Cat back exhaust.
Filter.
Recirculating Dump Valve.
Revo Remap.
225 steering wheel and have it retrimmed in matt finish perferated lether.
Retrim the gear knob.
Mild tint on windows.
Maybe Uprated ARBs.
So far love the car and very pleased.:happy:[B)]

a9e6c9506b224d7e6676a2224c083756.jpg

Last edited:

Deleted member 103408

Nice clean car, what sort of remap are you going for.

Deleted member 103408

No I like stage 1, as you say brings out the best of the car but does not kill it or the insurance.

Not sure what your time frames are but Revo do offer discounts every now and then (Black Friday last year)

http://www.revotechnik.com/content/black-friday-software-sale-en

If you follow them on facebook then they will advise when the next one is, saved me 25% and APR are currently offering a discount so I guess Revo will follow.

tarche2

Aug 31, 2017
No I like stage 1, as you say brings out the best of the car but does not kill it or the insurance.

Not sure what your time frames are but Revo do offer discounts every now and then (Black Friday last year)

http://www.revotechnik.com/content/black-friday-software-sale-en

If you follow them on facebook then they will advise when the next one is, saved me 25% and APR are currently offering a discount so I guess Revo will follow.
Brill will do thank you. No Rush. The LCR was a bit of an unexpected purchase after my 330ci got written off so some of it is on my credit card interest free and will need paying off before I buy any unnecessary mods.

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
I enquired at a revo dealer in Peterborough and was no deal/no mention on Facebook discount, quote was £358.80p stage 1 for mk1 cupra 1.8t not the cupra r, I guess cupra r will demand a higher price tag? Let me know what price you get and where please. I'll look into the Facebook offer
Edit: car, clean as .... Bike is nice
Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Deleted member 103408

Andrew just to be clear its not a current offer. Last year (and i am guessing again this year as APR are doing it) they did a 25% discount off the web site price, the discount is picked up by Revo not the Garage (well it was last year). So as i say if you are not in a hurry then keep an eye on Revo's facebook page.

Andrewwright

Turbo lover
Aug 16, 2016
Peterborough
Andrew just to be clear its not a current offer. Last year (and i am guessing again this year as APR are doing it) they did a 25% discount off the web site price, the discount is picked up by Revo not the Garage (well it was last year). So as i say if you are not in a hurry then keep an eye on Revo's facebook page.
She's mapped already but fancy something different so no real rush. I'll keep an eye on things.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

Sparkie

Angling Adict.
Sep 25, 2009
Middlesex
Hi there.
Nice car, good colour.
As you are looking for an exhaust in the future, take a look at AMD as they offer half price maps when you purchase an exhaust. Think the offer is still ongoing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

tarche2

Aug 31, 2017
Hi there.
Nice car, good colour.
As you are looking for an exhaust in the future, take a look at AMD as they offer half price maps when you purchase an exhaust. Think the offer is still ongoing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
Hi sparkie thanks. Yes I saw that watching it on ebay with the discount off mapping ;)

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise