Basic Sub & Amp for LCR Boot install

rllmuk

Apr 23, 2005
I'm looking for a basic sub and amp which will do the job to provide some bass on top of the standard LCR stereo system.
I've already got a new HU which improved the sound quality from the standard speakers no end - but need bass to set it off.

Will an active box, a la this do, or are they rubbish? I realise thats a very cheap option, and can spend more if required, but do I really need to? I won't be doing the install myself - but want to make sure I get something fairly decent in an area I know very little about!

Also, is the stealthbox worth it for nearly £200? Use of the boot is very important in this install so I can see the benefit but where would the amp go?

Ju.

Oct 4, 2004
Bradford
I would definately recommend the stealthbox. Hardly takes up any room and is well made and sounds good.

I have a potential buyer for mine, but if he changes his mind it'll be for sale again. I also have the sub and amp that came out of it (12" infinity perfect VQ and JBL GTi monoblock amp)

you can PM me if interested

Julian

SalSheikh

Under the Hood
Sep 2, 2009
Midlands, UK
i have had a vibe cbr active 12" system installed in my motor and although it does take up a fair bit of space, i have used a vibe fastplug so i can take it out easily.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.