Mark's mk3 Ibiza, mk5 Ibiza mk2 Leon FR - NEW CUPRA 300 Ordered

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Banbridge, Northern Ireland
Click here for the mk5!
NEW Click here for the mk2 Leon FR!

Ok ok, I know it's not a Cupra, but given that insurance companies rape young drivers, I settled for a 1.4

Had it over a year now and so far not done very much to it. But here are some pics as it is now, and I have a few things planned to do over the summer, like colour coding and maybe a few Cupra bodyparts.

Ibiza14005.jpg

Stealthy SCN Sticker

Ibiza14007.jpg

Washed and polished, though not very well:happy:

Ibiza14009.jpg

Some back to black on the black bits, which well hopefully be getting colour coded some time

Ibiza14011.jpg

Side view, have just bought the black vinyl to go on the B pillars

So thats my Ibiza, quite a few plans for it, like new alloys, probably black/grey, cupra r splitter, aero wipers and a few other bits and bobs just all depending on money and time :p

Last edited:

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Might get it done tonite, if i have time but im making no promises, and if not i hope to get it done next weekend.

It's unbelievable the lack of time I have as a student, I was under the illusion it was the easy life!!! I was so wrong!!!

Chris3boro

Ibiza TDI 130 Sport
Jan 26, 2008
Richmond, North Yorkshire
Might get it done tonite, if i have time but im making no promises, and if not i hope to get it done next weekend.

It's unbelievable the lack of time I have as a student, I was under the illusion it was the easy life!!! I was so wrong!!!

haha tell me about it! Just been at uni library to get 9 books for latest essay! 9!!!

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
NEW Black Vinyl on B pillars

Ok so I finally got round to doing this, having got the parts several weeks ago!

Gotta say I think it looks really well

Apologies for the crap photos, camera doesnt do evening shots lol

4thMaySEAT002.jpg

4thMaySEAT003.jpg

4thMaySEAT004.jpg

4thMaySEAT005.jpg

4thMaySEAT006.jpg

It will look a lot better with the mirrors colour coded.

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
yeh it just sticks on, i used the soapy water method and a hair dryer, its wedged in behind the rubber of the windows so should hopefully stay in place when i wash her but time will tell

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
SERE Motors in Belfast, they're on this forum in the dealers section,

Got the mirrors colour coded too, just need to get some pics, when i wash her, with this hot weather the car is covered in dead flies!!!

markmeus

Mark Graham
Jun 9, 2007
Very observant of you Chris!!!

Lol technically I cheated!!!! Thats actually just a suprisingly good photoshop that i did. (Well it looks good when its that small!)

However the work is in progress, bottom trim is off and primed, just need to cut out the wee sections in it, spray it red, and stick on the mesh.

Then I'm ordering a cupra grille and a LCR splitter!

It must look pretty good if it caught your attention in the avatar! Here's the full size version of it.
SEAT_Ibiza1copy2.jpg

Can't wait to see what the car will look like in the flesh when it's all done.

Mat

love this thread. up until this post, all avatars have red cars :D

car looks sweet BTW