joe's toledo mk2

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
paint

sorry chaps but you'll just have to wait to see the bumper fitted as i have decided to get it repainted due to the fact that the bodywork of my car is really tidy and having a close inspection of the bumper there are some stone chips on it and the scratch that was there when i got it that i think would let the car down, sorry, but it shouldn't be to long. I have also started to change a few bits of the bumper ;)

SDC10636.jpg

and a few more things im planning: smoothed and painted splitter: anyone know how this comes off btw.
and im not giving the rest of the game away:p

ToledoTDI110

Lovely Tolly fella, really nice quality of mods on it, makes me want to do stuff to mine! Looking forward to seeing it fitted :)

ToledoTDI110

thankyou is yours std then at the mo? got any plans for her?

totally standard lol Apart from a few stickers, natch ;)
He's a he :p would like to do alot to him to be fair just not enough time or money lol Would like to lower him, and maybe put some different alloys on, and change the head unit, but saving for holiday at the mo so mods are taking a back seat lol

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
ideas ideas

been playing with some ideas for the lcr bumper today- sneek peek!

SDC10637.jpg

:D

also im thinking of doing the big mouth grill mod but does anyone know what to do with the plastic bit that the number plate fits on does it just get cut off???

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
Plans sound good :)

You need facelift bumper guide to fit bumper to pre facelift,there £15 from sere

yer i know that one not sure what bit they are or what they look like yet but i went to my local dealers sat yesterday but the parts dept was shut at 12:30 arrrrrr are the bumper guides the standard ones from the lcr then?

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
new bits orded

got a few little bit n bobs comming in the post:

genuine toledo car mats - black with red boarder i think thease will suit the interiour well
team heko wind deflectors - miss thease had em on my mg zr
new left and right mirror glass - both mine smashed on the same day (doh) [:@]
and last but not least a seat branded tax disc holder- cos the one iv got is a bit tatty.

will post some pics when they arrive as ever.

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
spoiler

just brought myself a spoiler for the car, forge 007p arrived today as well as some stickers and photobucket wont let me upload anything [:@] is there another way to post pics up?

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
Hmm.. I only use photobucket.. Should be another way tbh mate..

Can we see the front bumper yet? :p

just waiting for the spoiler to turn up then its off to paint as i'll get them done together got a price off the guy at the shop of £250 for all and he's dead local to me so should be less than two weeks away from fitted:D

Brettyboy

Jan 21, 2012
Exeter,Devon
Looking good :)

I got my facelift bumper guides off a guy breaking a cupra r,got front & rear guides & side skirt mounts for £30,they are fitted to any leon with facelift bumpers on it

I got Fr front bumper & cupra r rear bumper & side skirts to go on my Leon :D

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
ar thanks brettyboy thats good to know i might find a breaker on ebay for thease then did you fit the wheel arch linings as well i'v heard that the bumper leaves a gap?

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
well i still can't get photobucket to work for me so no pic's as yet : in other news though fitted my forge 007p and all is well sounds louder than the bosch and looks a lot nicer. had some bad news today in the form of an email saying that my rear spoiler was out of stock so therefor this is going to affect the painting of the bumper n spoiler :censored: and so to cheer myself up i brought an apexi air filter.
going to chop the number plate holder off the bumper tomorrow and give it a rub down and some filler, im thinking i might give the spoiler a miss and use that cash for some halo headlights for the front, what are people's thoughts on thease for the tolly/leon?

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members