AndrewJB's MK3 Leon Cupra 420ps

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Apparently its just a case of reprogramming the new ECU with the same codes as the original and away you go..

Probably alot more to it than that but it was discussed as being that easy lol. we will wait and see though.

MJ

Public transport abuser
Apr 22, 2008
Manchester
m.facebook.com
The ecu will need the immobiliser memory cloning with the chassis number and immo serial number so it's a duplicate of the original, the stored operational maps will be irrelevant but it'll be a tall order given its so new. I don't think an immo defeat will fool ODIS either.

You can clone clocks and Ecus of older vehicles so they work as plug and play but I'm unaware of anyone who's cracked these Ecus yet.

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Spot the first mod ...

3 night shifts to go then I can collect

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

STU3Y

Nov 11, 2013
Kent
Do I still get a point! looks much better I often see the grills like that and think I would prefer one to my btcc kit.

STU3Y

Nov 11, 2013
Kent
Are you going to keep the Cupra badge in the grille. I think would look smarter without it as it takes away the symmetry and aggressive look. Plus its not needed cos anyone that knows them will know by the vents in the bumper what it is...Anyway im sure they'll all be behind you ha ha!

Last edited:

STU3Y

Nov 11, 2013
Kent
What you doing wheel wise. Have you seen the white fr with 5 spokes on here, looks quite cool. I've always said wheels make a car

AndrewJB

Aug 16, 2007
Maranello
Leaving original im performance over looks... after the LCR i wasnt to keep this less in your face

STU3Y

Nov 11, 2013
Kent
Oh ok. I dont like things in your face but dont like driving passed everyone else that owns one the same. Less is more, but with something subtle that makes yours look better than the one next to it. I'm guessing your not concerned about your warranty with regards to the mods then?

Last edited:

simonali

Apr 3, 2014
Wiltshire

First pic

Sent from my Nexus 5 using Tapatalk

I have a pic just like that:

IMG_20140627_085125.jpg

Taken with my Nexus 4 without Tapatalk! :D

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.