Nocking Noise Drivers Side front End

waynepixel

Aug 14, 2006
Kent- Medway
Can anyone help me please. I though I would post here because the Leon Mk1 has almost the same parts as the Mk4 Golf.

I have a nocking noise coming from the front drivers side of the car and I cannot find out what is making this bloody noise. The car is lowered 35-mm on coilovers with upgraded Font ARB. I have change parts as followed.

Top mounts both side, but not the Top mounts bearings.

Drivers side Boll Joint,

Drivers side Control Arm

front Anti Roll Bar bushes

I managed to change the top mounts today both sides of the car but not the Bearings because I could not get the coilovers to unwinds, would not changing the bearings still course the nocking noise? The nocking noise from the drivers side of the car is still there and I am really at my wits ends with this bloody car.

If anyone out there could give me some advise I would be very grateful.

not cv joint then, that tends to increase on acceleration. First thoughts would of then been ARB bushes/ droplinks but as you've replaced them that rules them out along with wishbone bushes which i thought would cause a knock on turning, especially failure on the rear..........must admit i'm stumped then but i'm not too technically minded, you need one of the whizz's to see your thread. Good luck pal

waynepixel

Aug 14, 2006
Kent- Medway
not cv joint then, that tends to increase on acceleration. First thoughts would of then been ARB bushes/ droplinks but as you've replaced them that rules them out along with wishbone bushes which i thought would cause a knock on turning, especially failure on the rear..........must admit i'm stumped then but i'm not too technically minded, you need one of the whizz's to see your thread. Good luck pal

Cheers mate. Do you know who the whizz are on the this site?

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise