What did you and your MK2 do today?

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
^^ Mine went through a phase of stopping half way through folding back out if I went to start the engine before theyde fully unfolded.

Guessing youve put ignition on put knob back to fold then leave it a few seconds then flick to unfold? :(

steroidchris

Feb 14, 2011
Brierley Hill
It's only the passenger side that operates, either by turning the knob or holding the lock button down. Nothing at all from the drivers side. That's why I think the motor is screwed.

Redemption

Jun 18, 2011
Hampshire
Roped my brother into helping me wash, clay, polish and wax the car ready for winter. Told him it wouldn't take long. Five hours later...:p

Kaza

Female Petrolhead :)
Jul 5, 2010
Kent
Roped my brother into helping me wash, clay, polish and wax the car ready for winter. Told him it wouldn't take long. Five hours later...:p

I do mine myself...then my bro always comes out to see 'how I'm doing' ... He works at a detailing place so always has to comment on my work...ha ha. Always ends up
Helping in the end :) takes me about 5 hours too!

Redemption

Jun 18, 2011
Hampshire
I do mine myself...then my bro always comes out to see 'how I'm doing' ... He works at a detailing place so always has to comment on my work...ha ha. Always ends up
Helping in the end :) takes me about 5 hours too!

Lol. Usually do it myself but as he was around I dragged the poor sod into helping out. He earned some cold beers for his effort though. :)

stuartsjg

Oct 22, 2008
Aberdeen
B-Road bashing in Aberdeenshire

It was a lovely evening so took add an extra 78miles to the normal 2 mile trip to Tesco;

Took the B9119 to Tarland, then turned back and took the A960 to Alford, then B993 to Kintore, than A90 to Tesco.

Great roads (barring the A90 which is boring), no pot holes, speed cameras or many others, just a Maserati Quattroporte which held me up (Sunday driver)!, some pheasants, fantastic golden sunset then a dusk-dash though the woods.

B-road bashing is always fun :)

http://g.co/maps/utrfa

bil44

Aug 13, 2011
Fitted brighter style bulbs but dont really like the side lights they seem to be more of a bluey dot that a white light. Any recommendations for something abit brighter or 'shineyer'

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.