What did you and your MK2 do today?

Aug 28, 2013
Lanarkshire
Stay there when I can, got a mate lives just down road in Bannockburn. Cheers for the heads up on the weather, got spade and usual stuff in boot ready.

on the way up, in the gretna area, there's an unmarked black 5 series bmw prowling about. on the M74, as you go past hamilton, there's a coupla on ramps that the traffic hitlers like to sit on to catch folk speeding. on the M80, there's a camera van that likes to sit on one of the flyovers, just after the M876 exit on a downhill stretch, and in stirling itself, watch out for an unmarked jag XF, reg SN60 AEC. and if you're heading into stirling town centre at all, gimme a shout, i can hook you up with free parking................

big eck

Aug 11, 2005
Falkirk, Scotland
on the way up, in the gretna area, there's an unmarked black 5 series bmw prowling about. on the M74, as you go past hamilton, there's a coupla on ramps that the traffic hitlers like to sit on to catch folk speeding. on the M80, there's a camera van that likes to sit on one of the flyovers, just after the M876 exit on a downhill stretch, and in stirling itself, watch out for an unmarked jag XF, reg SN60 AEC. and if you're heading into stirling town centre at all, gimme a shout, i can hook you up with free parking................

See that jag quite a bit. Free parking??? Tell me more lol

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum

Cheers for the heads up on the donut munchers, not sure if I'll be in Stirling yet may have another job to do "on the way up" at Oban :( will be starting early as I want to be back Thursday night.... Unless I'm snowed in :D

holmefield

Forever messing with cars
Oct 20, 2013
Bought a dab rcd 510

20131113_204040.jpg

Just got to figure out how to do the safe pin

I really want to do this radio upgrade, the standard setup sounds great but looks pants, these RCD510'S look spot on...

Did you get it from ebay? Was it expensive?

Oct 3, 2012
Cambridge
I really want to do this radio upgrade, the standard setup sounds great but looks pants, these RCD510'S look spot on...

Did you get it from ebay? Was it expensive?

Yeah got it from eBay mate, they go for around £220 on there for a dab 1.

Had a test fit today but couldn't get the safe pin sorted as I didn't have the right connectors so ordered some off ebay.

Jhunter_83

Jun 25, 2011
Newcastle
I had the rcd510 dab in my golf and it was a great unit. Will be putting the unit up for sale soon when I'm allowed due to posts etc.

6CD unit with dab built in, only need an aerial that can be picked up for about £12

ml55

Oct 8, 2013
I had the rcd510 dab in my golf and it was a great unit. Will be putting the unit up for sale soon when I'm allowed due to posts etc.

6CD unit with dab built in, only need an aerial that can be picked up for about £12

I'd be interested in buying that pal, can you let me know when you're ready to sell please?

Thanks

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.