What did you and your MK2 do today?

Marshall

Jul 7, 2008
Bonnie Scotland
Yeah was thinking about buying a pump through Dave and sending to be done if the price was right.
To buy one from APR is just over £700 from memory.

Sent from my iPhone

Lee M

Exactly what I was going to ask !

Rob/ Kev,

I'll let you know total cost when it's back if that's ok? When I have the final cost.

I brought a new pump from SERE to use.

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lee M

Yeah was thinking about buying a pump through Dave and sending to be done if the price was right.
To buy one from APR is just over £700 from memory.

Sent from my iPhone

I'm pretty sure you looking closer to £850 ish to buy?

sfmk2.

Apr 5, 2012
Gave her a ruddy good cleaning, fitted my C2 aerial, and put my iPod connection in! she's looking damn good now!

Lee M

When I was at APR Greg definitely said £700 and something.
Waiting to hear what it costs supplying your own pump.

Sent from my iPhone

If that's the case mate I bet it's not much cheaper. I'll let you know.....

Just software to decide on now!!

BUX FR170

Nov 28, 2011
PETERBOROUGH
Fitted the linear grill I got of bigg addicted today. Replaced the s badge and surround with my chrome off my old one as weren't happy with the look. "sorry bigg" lol.
Looks good though and chuffed with it now it all is honeycomb up front. Why they didn't fit these to all fr's I do not know. Will post pic later as I ain't got one yet.

Cheers bigg.(for the grill)

Kev.

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Fitted the linear grill I got of bigg addicted today. Replaced the s badge and surround with my chrome off my old one as weren't happy with the look. "sorry bigg" lol.
Looks good though and chuffed with it now it all is honeycomb up front. Why they didn't fit these to all fr's I do not know. Will post pic later as I ain't got one yet.

Cheers bigg.(for the grill)

Kev.

Nae bother bud. Hope you enjoy it :)

Masterkm

My Leon 'Alyssa'
Jul 11, 2011
Halesowen, West Mids
Wrapped my door handles (all 4) in carbon.

photoikt.jpg

Also carbon wrapped the numbers out on my gearstick as its not a 6-speed gearbox lol

Last edited:

kazand

Is powered by Medtronics
Jun 6, 2010
Brum
FR took me & GF to Leeds for the weekend - sat unloved in the hotel car park whilst we sampled the delights of the city :D then a blast back via North York moors, Buttertubs and Ingleton :D