What did you and your MK2 do today?

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
Not to mine, and not today, but yesterday I drove a friends petrol FR...and it's a world apart from my baby 1.6tdi...absolutely epic. I've barely seen the traction control light in mine (even when trying) but in the FR it was going all the way through 1st and 2nd gear, need a change of car soon I think :D

Addictive that power! Lol

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location
Not to mine, and not today, but yesterday I drove a friends petrol FR...and it's a world apart from my baby 1.6tdi...absolutely epic. I've barely seen the traction control light in mine (even when trying) but in the FR it was going all the way through 1st and 2nd gear, need a change of car soon I think :D

yep to a cupra ! lol

wait to you try a mapped cupra , come to think of it so should i :cry:

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
noooooooooo dont do it.
skirts and spoiler is all you need imho of course ;)

its all about the bumpers imo!
with candy apple red inserts too... please.

well, im going to get a kit, fitted and painted by stealer, as i dont want to **** up any warranty / paint warranty. £1500
looks like the Revo is going to have to wait abit longer.

that LaminX looks awesome, im thinking about putting alight smoke on the headlights :D

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
Would choose REVO over aero kit all day long :p Looking forward to your pics ;)

LaminX is cheap, easy to apply and looks great

as much as i would love a remap... i have a few bikes, R6,Xjr1300, and hopefully an R1 before this year is out. so i use them for my thrills at the moment.

sounds sad, but id like to get the Leon looking better, than going better.

iv never actually seen a car with LaminX on, just pics on the Website, does anyone know if it dulls the light in anyway? if not ill order some :D

i shall be fitting my 35mm springs tomorrow :D

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
Don't have to answer to me buddy ;) Wish I had a bike! Quicker than my Cupra even after £££££ lol

The gun smoke gray on my fog lights doesnt seemed to have effected light output, the light gray smoke should be fine and look nice and subtle.

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
id love to have something on par with a cupra, let alone a tuned one. but, i couldnt jusitfy the insurance on one, the FR is £1200 as it is.

ill look abit more into this Light Smoke, i think it would look pretty good just toning down the headlights a little... can i ask, what is yours lowered on how much? that drop looks awesome in your sig!

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
today my leon got 35mm shorter :D...

i was suprised to find the car, not soo "crashy" if anything, the ride quality is greatly improved in terms of comfort!
not really tested it yet to see how it "handles" but it looks the nuts! - hopefully it will settle a few more mm, as i know im going to want lower.

tonto

Apr 17, 2011
plymouth
i didn't go for anything too impressive.
ended up with Apex. i managed to get hold of the Kit for a good price (and new) so i would have been silly not to give them a go.

if in future i find im not getting along with them, then i think coilovers will be the solution!

so, straight after :
262464_10150285905728987_720258986_7675356_5850611_n.jpg

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.