Leon mk1 wiring diagrams

Dec 31, 2007
Reading
Tried a search on this but didnt come back with much useful...

I'm looking for the wiring diagrams for the central locking and door open sensors, either the whole circuit or just the wiring info from say the drivers door. If anyone has any links or any diagrams please pass them on!

I've yet to go and ask at the garage but not sure that they will give them to me, and since its not open today thought i'd try it on here.

R6Phil

I tried to find wiring diagrams when i was putting a towbar on. I phoned seat to ask if they could tell me the colours and they said that because its all done with connectors by a machine there can be different colours for the same bit. Good luck, I got round it with a multimeter and a soldering iron (to expose the wire without cutting it).

Dec 31, 2007
Reading
ok then, I'll have to try my luck with set. I dont suppose anyone knows what system the leon CL system is based on, ie A3/golf or if its just different system.

Alternatively, can anyone tell me how the CL system would work, without the car specific diagram? I dont mind if its just a rough diagram or whatever, I just want to know what actually makes the car lock, is it one circuit to lock and another to unlock, or what? just an example in crude terms

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.