flip key info thread

davels

soon 2B 2 wheeler!
Jun 16, 2006
Norwich
he apparently checked O and 0 and he checked his computer according to him SEAT don't do SEAT flip key badges but if they did they would probably be the worst SEAT Badges in the world..
boom boom...

Funkyfin2000

Black Leon Cupra R 280bhp
Oct 6, 2005
Stafford, Staffordshire
he apparently checked O and 0 and he checked his computer according to him SEAT don't do SEAT flip key badges but if they did they would probably be the worst SEAT Badges in the world..
boom boom...

had a few problems getting it from dawn on here, but she got there in the end. said they couldn't find it either or supply it and then eventually got there!

Order it on here if your not getting anything from your local dealer..

TINCAN

Mar 27, 2006
MK
i emailed the seller on ebay who is selling the VW ones ..... he says he can get them but wants me to comit to 100 of them from him to make it worth his while.... he says he has to buy in 500..

HE wants $1.50 .... thats one dollar fifty each badge.... free postage.... shame that i can't get rid of 100 or need that many lolol.....

Hope Seat dealers can get them or i might have to buy 100.... lol

gazjones

not all of them are my key was read at vw and came up with all the car info on it so they are not fake (there many be some out there but the sellers mentioned are seling slightly used ones off writen off cars)

TINCAN

Mar 27, 2006
MK
well just to confirm that the flip key works on my leon so indeed the frequency does not matter.....

Thanks to all in this thread that gave me guidance etc...

Nice one....now just need that SEAT emblem for the flip key lol

Nath.

The Gentlemans Express
Jan 1, 2006
EASTLEIGH, HAMPSHIRE
well just to confirm that the flip key works on my leon so indeed the frequency does not matter.....

Thanks to all in this thread that gave me guidance etc...

Nice one....now just need that SEAT emblem for the flip key lol

yeah join the queue for the seat logo badge

well done with the flipkey fella

Deleted member 7659

Just found this thread from a cross post in the Leon forum :D

I've got a Seat badge thingy for a flip key sitting next to me - bought it in preparation for getting a spare flip to go with the standard one on my LCR, but haven't found one cheap enough for me :cartman:

Anyway, part number is 1M0837891AJGT (that's a zero for sure, by the way as I have zeros and o's to compare on the invoice!) and it's the black and silver one rather than the red one.

As posted before works out £2.68+VAT from dealer, which at least means no postage! Took 2 days to arrive for me, but I bought it 24th August so there's probably been a rush on since then!

Adrian

Funkyfin2000

Black Leon Cupra R 280bhp
Oct 6, 2005
Stafford, Staffordshire
yeah mine took about 2 weeks to come too.....

ive got 2 sitting at home at the mo ready to use on my flip keys :D

Anyway........

ive now won 2 434mhz keys off ebay and we will see if they work with a mk3 ibiza!!!!

I have my doubts guys.....

is the mk4 ibiza and leon Hella keys originally??? Because the mk3 ibiza flip key i have for it at the moment is a SIEMENS, not a HELLA.
Will this make a difference?

Will the 434mhz keys work...

this is NOW the question......

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise