What do you all do for a job

Roganjosh

Jan 1, 2013
I do sales for Sainsburys energy, aka ring people up to piss them off and try save them money on their energy supplies, cant complain with the £500ish bonus every month lol

shnazzle

Glass-Half-Full Member
Sep 9, 2011
Northumberland
Run a limited company with just me in it as a ICT and Finance Contractor for Primary education

Jealous. I want to be self-employed.
All the work I do for "the man" that really counts is stuff I start from scratch myself...and always delivers big wins.

CraigFrTsi

"Dude I almost had you"
May 23, 2013
Stapleford, Notts
I work for a company called Lasershape doing laser cutting and water jets, currently making ballistic shielding for the MOD for tanks and apcs out in afghan along with np aerospace body armour panels on a civilian side we make a lot of brackets for Bang and Olufsen

Kywy

May 18, 2013
Cumbernauld Glasgow
Was a sales director selling high value machinery ( + 1 million) and designing factories for same, until.... Sodding kidneys failed.
Now drive a dialysis machine for over 6 hours a day three times a week although now that age has caught up I am officially retired.

Sep 18, 2009
Shropshire
Jealous. I want to be self-employed.
All the work I do for "the man" that really counts is stuff I start from scratch myself...and always delivers big wins.

thats what i went solo, twice as much money for doing the same job as oppose to doining it through a recruitment agency

set it up 4 years ago

Last edited:

freonleon

Maintain high speed and smaller local trains, used to work in London but been in Bristol (home town) for the last 15 yrs

MasserS

Apr 13, 2011
North West
- Work in operations for CViT (Cash and Valuables in transit) cool job - But really isn't me. (45hrs/days)

- Home delivery driver ASDA (15hrs)

- Doorman (12hrs)

- Work at a takeaway casually in the evenings.

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.