Birmingham
Needs single headlight on a small bumper john ;) lol

Looks good on cookies :D
But need proper sized tyres ;) lol

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
Out they were stretched for the ibiza, not needed now ;)

Oh did he? Gotta love him :love: lol
We are right ;) lol

Big bumper + twins =
golf-gti.jpg

Small bumper + singles =
eurp_0806_17_z+1989_vw_golf_cl_mk2+front_three_quarters_view.jpg

;)

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Mims.. ET13.. Porka's ET23 PLUS a 15mm spacer/adaptor.. ergo et of somewhere in the region of EIGHT?!?!?!?!?!

ET13 was scrubbing like a washerwoman on a sunday !

And the doubles ARE STAYING !

Mythbuster

Oct 6, 2010
Made, The Netherlands
Rofl that black one might be from the same guy as the car I posted the banded steel from. I remember him posting pictures on another forum of his new car, think he had those wheels under it...

Still, I like small bumper + twin lights more than the big bumper. And for the sake of humanity, don't put square lights on it, really.

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
I prefer the Square light set up to the single lights, tbh, did even cross my mind at one time to get a Mk3 Golf , but if i did, i would have had to put a square light set up on it as i dont like the Mk3 lights.

Mythbuster

Oct 6, 2010
Made, The Netherlands
Same Brummy, I hate the Mk3 lights, but on the Mk3 the Jetta/Vento/something headlights kinda fit the car. Imho, on the mk2 it looks horrid, not sure if I even like them on the Rallye...

I do prefer single lights above square though, but doubles with the red GTI grill looks spot on for a mk2 in my opinion...

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Bought some cheapo's to tidy up a little and run as winters as it looks like i may be scaling back on my collection of wheels somewhat ( ive six sets at the moment that fit the Goof) ...
so, pics...
70jdqr.jpg

nqd007.jpg

The balloon tyres should be off soon then ill start giving them a scrub over and tidy them up

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Bloody hell Kezz.. do you realise how many scene points you can get for them?!?!?! there are as rare as a fully working 16V Ibiza ;)

*Hope to see his Golf before too long, looks like it coming along well now.. I;ll have to take a trip up , methinks

suj

Wheel Connoisseur
Jan 1, 2009
Birmingham
John, if you hear the price aswell, ALOT of people would of bit her hand off, lets just say she could of bought another 2sets and be under the prices they go on ed38 ;) lol

Where's pics of arches cut off and cookies?

Aug 22, 2008
cannock
Bloody hell Kezz.. do you realise how many scene points you can get for them?!?!?! there are as rare as a fully working 16V Ibiza ;)

:D i think they make the rear look loads beeter

*Hope to see his Golf before too long, looks like it coming along well now.. I;ll have to take a trip up , methinks

you know your always welcome to pop up mate, its getting there now slowly

John, if you hear the price aswell, ALOT of people would of bit her hand off, lets just say she could of bought another 2sets and be under the prices they go on ed38 ;) lol

suj shushhhhh :whistle: ;)

Last edited:

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
Suj.. ive only just got back from holidays!! (why else you think ive not been around on FB or anywhere else giving you jip ;) ) and as for popping over kezz.. i have your number, i'll drop you a text so you know im on way rather than just turn up . the Happich's are a nice touch.. i used to use the pop outs pretty often on my Ibiza, so its a bit of a pita theres none in my Golf although the sunroof works well :D

Last edited:
Aug 22, 2008
cannock
Suj.. ive only just got back from holidays!! (why else you think ive not been around on FB or anywhere else giving you jip ;) ) and as for popping over kezz.. i have your number, i'll drop you a text so you know im on way rather than just turn up . the Happich's are a nice touch.. i used to use the pop outs pretty often on my Ibiza, so its a bit of a pita theres none n my Golf although the sunroff works well :D

yea m8 juist drop us a text :) yea ime the same to be honest ib hardly use the air con in mine back windows and the sunroof :D

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members