WeeG Stage 3 APR Leon Cupra R mk2 TFSI (Banana) 436.5bhp 438.2lbs/ft torque

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
Yeh lol fully laiden car 3/4 tank of fuel tyre pressures normal. Wheel spinning all over the shop lol and still managed a 10mph better terminal speed. stage 1 are capable of mid to late 13's :)

mds1256

Facelift Leon Cupra
Jan 7, 2007
What settings are you using on your REVO setup. Mine are currently: B7 T5 F9 and runs like a dream.

Although B9 is pretty crazy lol

kilner

May 8, 2011
So for every 10bhp more you gained 1mph ;) u need 4wheel drive now or some big sticky drag tyres :D

Ill be takin mine down the strip at gti inters be my first time prob end up with a 25sec 1/4 and 56mph terminal lool but at least no1 will see me as ill be hiding in my smoke cloud :bleh:

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
So on Sunday I obtained REVO's brand new updated stage 1 software. The car is now officially rapid!! On the day I also purchased a REVO select switch (cheers Craigy boy!).

Last night I decided to buy new drilled and grooved discs and mintex pads all round :) photos to follow.

Mar 13, 2010
You had it on the roller's btw mate? Cracking looking motor, im seriously considering one once the ibiza is done with.

Last edited:

matt l

Jan 28, 2008
looks awesome mate, loving the front end, think i shall do the same with mine... or well get someone to do it for me :lol:

Last edited:

mds1256

Facelift Leon Cupra
Jan 7, 2007
So on Sunday I obtained REVO's brand new updated stage 1 software. The car is now officially rapid!! On the day I also purchased a REVO select switch (cheers Craigy boy!).

Last night I decided to buy new drilled and grooved discs and mintex pads all round :) photos to follow.

What does the new REVO code give you over the previous version? Also is this development code or released?

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
I can't compare it to the old code as I have never had it mate. It is a finished product and I believe I was the first to have it installed. KeV from Revo hq logged my car and installed it. As far as I'm aware it trims the fuelling lower down. But power is increased and held for longer through the mid and top range :)

mds1256

Facelift Leon Cupra
Jan 7, 2007
I can't compare it to the old code as I have never had it mate. It is a finished product and I believe I was the first to have it installed. KeV from Revo hq logged my car and installed it. As far as I'm aware it trims the fuelling lower down. But power is increased and held for longer through the mid and top range :)

good stuff, will contact my revo installer and see if he will update to latest version :)

mds1256

Facelift Leon Cupra
Jan 7, 2007
good stuff, will contact my revo installer and see if he will update to latest version :)

An update on this, emailed Kev from REVO and says that map isnt released yet and is in development still, so looks like you have the development map on (it may be in the final revision now but isnt officially released).

WeeG

Nov 5, 2008
Largs , Ayrshire
An update on this, emailed Kev from REVO and says that map isnt released yet and is in development still, so looks like you have the development map on (it may be in the final revision now but isnt officially released).

Good to know. Probs best not saying much else. But I know it's the finished revision. So can't be long until it's officially released ;)

kilner

May 8, 2011
looks like ur running on the latest BETA map :)

i think i need to get some of yours and andrews tactics u allways manage to get the good stuff

do you lick balls or nosh **** lol ?

carnt w8 for ur dyno is it the same place u had the fr ? be nice to compare

i think u will manage 335 at that same dyno

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise