joe's toledo mk2

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
its pretty clean tbh I'm currently working on some engine bits brake booster line, cai, fuel lines and a full delete of the sai evap and bits trying my hand at braided hoses with -an fittings, outsides much the same as standard just rims and lowered

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
just wired up my new gauges and there looking kinda good!
iv got boost & vac, oil temp, oil pressure, volts and water temp all fitted now I just need to run the sender wires next, I wish I knew how to ad pics on here now photo bucket seems to have gone wrong anyone got any suggestions?

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
Nice one really appreciate that ,
Picking up my memory cards tommorow for my new go pro so will be out making some videos really soon plus got a track day early February so will be putting some clips up off that !

I found tapatalk hard to use at first but once you get used to it , it’s easy

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
Have a quick look at 46 seconds on this nurburgring compilation

https://youtu.be/os-56FDVWRM

Not my finest moment but when your railing a much faster bike your do anything to try and keep behind it haha .

That’s not a bad shout , I’ll get the wife on to that

Have you seen the Toledo on YouTube with a 3.6 turbo in it from a Passat r36 , that’s a mental car

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
tomorrows jobs.
oil and filter change
sandwich plate
coolant and hoses
throttle body clean
wire up sender wires to gauges
engine bay cleaning

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
well that didn't go as planned after didn't get half the list done as starter motor went on the work van: censored:
managed to get the oil and filter done yesterday and put in the sandwich plate for the gauge action
coolant Sai delete and forge pipes will have to wait till Monday;)

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
yesterday I sold my house and moved back to the mums for a while = new exhaust time
who's got some recommendations ? want to keep it mot safe mind

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
I got a milltek full 3” system - down pipe , spots cat , non res back box , I think it’s a bora system , Don’t drone but nice sound to it when on the beans

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
when you say don't drone, how do you mean?
does the system you've got burble away on idle? or is that the drone bit ?

spudboy6

Feb 4, 2014
Swindon
By drone I mean when at 70mph on motorway you can have a conversation with the passenger :) yea on idle it burbles and when using launch control it sounds like a bomb going off , best of both worlds

I’ll hook the go pro up and get some clips for you

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
that's good to hear sounds exactly what I was looking for, I had a mgzr with a catback before getting my tolly and it was loud as hell on the motorway lol
glad to hear you only do 70 on the roads :rofl:

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
I got a milltek full 3” system - down pipe , spots cat , non res back box , I think it’s a bora system , Don’t drone but nice sound to it when on the beans

hia mate cars going in tomorrow for a milltek catback non res.
I was just wondering what else you had done to your motor as the exhaust guy reckons for the downpipe sports cat a stage 2 remap is needed.
which inturn requires a front mount ic, intake and 4bar fpr.

any thoughts on this or is this bloke trying to pull my pants down lol ?

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.