joe's toledo mk2

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
light em up

466329_122126341268292_1380561485_o.jpg

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
well old front bumper is off (think front end looks better without a bumper tbf) not to bad a job, headlights out and new ones in halo's look awsome but bit put off by the projectors as you can hardly see the light coming out of them, would fitting a hid kit improve this?
all in all well chuffed with em, bumpers still off till guides arrive as my local dealer is useless.

grayredtoledo

nice car dude! have you done anything with the alloys / suspension yet?
might have to try wrapping my interior now!

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
not yet mate but in the next couple of months gonna do the drop and 18''s at the same time, i like a few rims at the mo i just can't decide on which ones, but totally std at the min :(

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
well old front bumper is off (think front end looks better without a bumper tbf) not to bad a job, headlights out and new ones in halo's look awsome but bit put off by the projectors as you can hardly see the light coming out of them, would fitting a hid kit improve this?
all in all well chuffed with em, bumpers still off till guides arrive as my local dealer is useless.

well decided lights are on my list of disappointing projects so i have just orded some 35w h1 hids for them and some silver color bulbs for the repeaters, there also going in the oven to split them in a short while as im not keen on the bling bits so will be painting the inserts, in other news bumper guide are on route from dave at sere motors (thankyou) and all should be on for this weekend to have this work compleated its been a long time coming and i cant wait to see my bumper on there no doubt will be plenty of pics aswell.

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
got half a day off work so had to do the only thing i could and sort out my lights

466565_121841584630101_1892814327_o.jpg

SDC10672.jpg

SDC10673.jpg

SDC10671.jpg

SDC10674.jpg

SDC10675.jpg

SDC10676.jpg

still got to do some work to them so i will continue this as i make progress they look loads better all black rather than the chrome rings:D

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
continued

still waiting for paint to harden but it was hard enough to fit thease.

SDC10678.jpg

then got fed up and board of waiting so test fitted lcr bumper seens how the guides had turned up.

SDC10680.jpg

SDC10679.jpg

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
Looks awesome mate!

thanks i still need to put the lights and grills and bits on but well happy with it.

Bumper looks the nuts mate!! Love it!!
Yeah, I wasnt keen on the chrome in the lights either, so it looks much better in black!

i wana drive it see if it turns anyones head :D lights look so much better in the flesh done in black there not quite finished still got a little somthing to pop inside the lenses before they get re-sealed.

JordanMk3

WackyColouredWheelsFTW
Jan 18, 2010
Little Hulton, Manchester
If anyone knws their cars, just boost up in 2nd, and if they see it coming from the front, they'll think its an LCR, then as you go past and they see a boot they'd be like 'Huh?!' Hahaha!!

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
If anyone knws their cars, just boost up in 2nd, and if they see it coming from the front, they'll think its an LCR, then as you go past and they see a boot they'd be like 'Huh?!' Hahaha!!

lol yer and at night it'll look like a BMW behind em, think my motors got identity problem:lol:

joe-20vt-toledo

Mar 7, 2012
i was leaning that way but finding bumpers at a fair price, not easy and the cupra r came up at the right time and not a million miles away now it on im glad i got it

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise