Trax 2015 - Let's Meet!!

6J_or_no_way

Apr 24, 2015
Leigh, Essex - UK
Update on meet!

Afternoon chaps, right as the event nears, Sunday!, i have got us a meeting point and time, unless something has gone horrifically wrong our tickets, passes and the banner are all waiting for me at home (On Holiday until tomorrow night).

Gates open to clubs at 6AM and are open until 8AM so i was planning for us to meet at the below location for 7AM. This means a 4:30AM start for me and i am sure it means quite early starts for a few of us but my theory is the 'ESP OFF' button in my car exists only to wake me up a bit!

The location chosen is the McDonalds in Towcester. The postcode is NN12 6TQ and it sits on a roundabout on the A43. If you're coming off the M1 like me you'll need to take junction 15A which appears to be a service station but with a link to the A43. If you were going to take the M40 then you will actually have to pass Silverstone (and i imagine endure some seriously powerful traffic) on the A43 to get to us, something to consider.

Here are some little maps which may be of help..

Once we meet i will issue everyone their passes and tickets and we'll convoy in to the event, i'll have map showing me how to get to our appropriate gate. Any questions please feel free to PM me!

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
6J_or_no_way - Lived in / around Towcester for 7yrs & ran a few Trax convoys in... You might want to consider Tesco or the Council Car Park to meet at....

Every man & his dog will meet at McDonalds & it's really not that big

Have fun!

MoToJoJo

Mar 25, 2014
Northants
It was alright at McD, we got to watch Clios etc struggling for traction (it was so bad some were bouncing off the rev limiter for ages) which passed the time

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.