Debaged
Window tint
Gold painted calipers
Smoked lexus style back lights
Back windshield wiper Fabia
Front windshield wipers Valeo Aero
Summer wheels: by TenzoR Passion5 (Black) 18" & Yokohama AVS 225/40
Winter wheels: black painted TopSport rims and Dunlop Wintersport 3D 225/45 17
Roof painted black, back door handles removed (coupe look), seat badges painted black
Cupra R splitter
HID 6000K
Front/Back Cupra R bumper
Dectane angel eyes

Interior:

Autogauge Smoked style gauges
Boost
Oil temp.
Voltmeter
Recaro Cupra front and back seats, arm rest
Leather door paneling

ICE:

HU Alpine IVA310R &
6 MP3 CD Changer

Front System RF Power T162S (Komp.)
Back System RF Power T162C (Coax.)
2 x Sub RF Power T112D4 (600W RMS Each)
System Amp. RF Power T8004 (4x200W RMS @ 1ohm )
Sub. Amp. RF Power T10001bd (1kW @ 1ohm)
Kond. RF 1F

To do list:

Angel eyes

4 Piston big brake kit
Carbon hood

Last edited by a moderator:

Deleted member 11127

That front is soooooo nice its untrue! Would be my ideal leon apart from the rear lights:(

Black

Like the rear doors especially - do you have them on a solenoid for opening or is it via the internal handles only?

Both, the inside handles are still operational, but I had to add the solenoids ("door popers") so I can get in from the outside, they are operated by the remote control from the alarm system.

By the way, does anybody know a good producer/distributor for the carbon hood I'm looking for the FR ?

UncleFester

Grumpier by the day!
Apr 30, 2006
Milton Keynes
www.facebook.com
Both, the inside handles are still operational, but I had to add the solenoids ("door popers") so I can get in from the outside, they are operated by the remote control from the alarm system.

I like that, it's nice to see you did the whole job with solenoid release too - looks like it has been done properly.

slick

Bit of an animal
Mar 15, 2005
Essex
Black, have you got any pictures where you mounted the door poppers?

I'm interested in doing the same on my car, but the door poppers position was the only thing that bothered me...

Black

Lovely looking motor mate! But why is it a "black" project? Am I missing something?

Black roof, Black wheels, my nick. + couldn't find a more original name for the project :)

2 Slick> Unfortunately not, but basically, the poppers position isn't important at all. You place them were you see fit or is easier. You only have to have enough metal wire from the popper to the door lock inside.
Make a stand for the poper and screw it somewhere on the inside door paneling. When you take the panel off I belive you wan't have any problems with it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.