Hertfordshire
Well i've decided and sent over my order info

Metallic Paint (Colour: Inferi Black)
Convenience Pack
Bluetooth Comms Pack includes larger screen
Rear Side Airbags
Winter Pack
iPod Connection

Standard spec doesn't include the full size MFU, the photos we've seen so far have all been pre-production cars, so they tend to chuck lots in them, to impress the journo's

Good choice of options, I don´t see the need for a sunroof either, although I probably wont go for rear side airbags. Is the Inferi black the purplised colour one at the Motorshow?

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
Good choice of options, I don´t see the need for a sunroof either, although I probably wont go for rear side airbags. Is the Inferi black the purplised colour one at the Motorshow?

Yes Inferi black is the colour they had on it at the Motorshow.

main.php

Other Cupra colours are Emocion Red, Chrono Yellow, Luna Grey Silver and Zenith Grey.

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
it is a nice colour, but it's not on the 'recomended' list for showroom colours - so it's possible people will never see it

sportbilly

thinking out loud
Oct 8, 2001
in my car
Visit site
At least this will tell it apart from the FR.

Am a little dissapointed still that there is not much difference between the FR and Cupra but not much I can do about it now, looks like its back to the original Mk1 Leon Cupra days when it was first released and the only difference was the wheels.

L30NKB

I have just taken delivery of my new FR Tdi today which i had factory ordered with s/roof,xenons,winter pack and bluetooth. This is my 2nd FR and i think the sunroof on the new one is excellent,lets fresh air in without windows being down ,makes interior a lot brighter and gives more headroom too. So I would go for the sunroof on your cupra buddy. Cheers

Rob GTI

Oct 28, 2004
South Wales
I have just taken delivery of my new FR Tdi today which i had factory ordered with s/roof,xenons,winter pack and bluetooth. This is my 2nd FR and i think the sunroof on the new one is excellent,lets fresh air in without windows being down ,makes interior a lot brighter and gives more headroom too. So I would go for the sunroof on your cupra buddy. Cheers

I ordered the heated seat option on my factory order (not built just yet) at £125 but the seat uk website doisn't list this anymore so will they give me the winter pack instead? What do you get extra with winter pack, someone's already mentioned heated washers, anything else?

Rob66

Apr 25, 2004
UK
Spoke to my dealer today about placing my order for the new Cupra, Said they have been told to only accept orders for Standard cars with no options at present :( Bluetooth is a must so will have to hold off for a few more weeks!

Was going to go for Inferi Black, but might be crazy and get Yellow this time as i think it shows the differences between the Cupra and the standard car better.

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
i had a sunroof on my golf gti, thought i would miss it on the Fr, but i dont. ao again its down to money if you can afford it get it.

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.