Outdoor pic's of my Cupra 2007

Eri

Oct 7, 2006
Hi Guys,

Today i collected my new Cupra. :happy: It's a shame that the weather was not to good this morning but i still managed to make some outdoor pic's.

Cheers,

Eric

Ps. The best wishes for 2007 for all of you !!!!!!

x1pMvt0I80jTgSB0dw-rymqSyDAkvKMXbyMKWghUrFM06Sp4ypebHDROjN3Zt2T3RQGAAEA3EDLRT5pkr63qKiNPNA2nBzAsoof9QJmokuqNdw

x1pMvt0I80jTgSB0dw-rymqS2t6a_teaBnr5l6VHq58_b9cxpcSYk_2hw_eQjO-cJNnqJ-BmRLcsMmiNuyIJr7C_jWOE7d39Ah48AW3XvJyQMc

x1pMvt0I80jTgSB0dw-rymqS45Y3fnwx-GwfstywtoVVy0WhqZnlajXR54t7rGnKI9ksuLCBlhxy_O-BRbI8b1jZuIhH2xVn8ejRNWd0en8y6k

x1pMvt0I80jTgSB0dw-rymqS2dj21sqxcdOoFmAOSA0pgx14-zwz_aWrv9D9fmcB1Am_-DQtQ_k_v0asKuC322xHEMn4ey48uoU7C1uQ7LZ9jE

Last edited:

NeilW

Platinum Member
Jul 6, 2004
Yorkshire!!!
Liking it a lot Eric! Well done.

Still looks a bit too stealthy for my tastes. Wonder if the UK Cupra will at least have some badges on the front wings like the LCR / FR, or a nice low front splitter?

Would be nice to see it on a bright sunny day to really show off the paintwork.

:)

Eri

Oct 7, 2006
Liking it a lot Eric! Well done.

Still looks a bit too stealthy for my tastes. Wonder if the UK Cupra will at least have some badges on the front wings like the LCR / FR, or a nice low front splitter?

Would be nice to see it on a bright sunny day to really show off the paintwork.

:)

If the sun shines at all this year :confused: i will make some sunny pictures !

leonGR

ProDriver
Dec 7, 2006
Athens, Greece
I like it... My black Cupra will be in my hands in 40 days and counting.. :) I am adding the JE Design sideskirts as well as the rear top spoiler and front debadged honey-comb grill which is totally in black. I think it will give the car a better look than stock... Have you tried the bluetooth kit yet? I tried it on the demo dealer's car and it work great with my phone. Perfect for the Greek roads.. ;)

How does it go stock? I know you are breaking it in but how does it feel?

Congrats on your car once again...

Eri

Oct 7, 2006
I like it... My black Cupra will be in my hands in 40 days and counting.. :) I am adding the JE Design sideskirts as well as the rear top spoiler and front debadged honey-comb grill which is totally in black. I think it will give the car a better look than stock... Have you tried the bluetooth kit yet? I tried it on the demo dealer's car and it work great with my phone. Perfect for the Greek roads.. ;)

How does it go stock? I know you are breaking it in but how does it feel?

Congrats on your car once again...

I feels great. :happy: I haven't been above 400o rpm but your feel the power is there. I 've tried the bluetooth and it works really well. Good luck with the waiting but i can assure you, it's worth the wait.

Cheers,

Eric

mrcoyote

See no evil...
Jul 26, 2004
I'm not all that keen on the wheels, personally, but those brakes behind them aint half big!

k4ith

Goodson!
Sep 3, 2006
West Lothian
Lookin good Eri,
are they the stock alloys for your country or upgrades?,
also do you have a pic of the interior, i am curious to see if they used the MK5 GTI pedals or others, incl the dead pedal so if you have pics of them that would de good.
cheers.

Czechboy

Tarmac terrorist
Apr 14, 2005
Hampshire
Looking very good there Eri.

But IMO it needs a little bit of lowering and than it will look even meaner.
Here is a quick chop of your car I did earlier, to demonstrate how it would look if lowered a little. Hope you like and take it into consideration [B)]

Newleonchop.jpg

Mig

Skinfakse

Mar 3, 2006
Denmark
What a nice car! :D

Side skirts looks great... and I really like that you haven´t added more styling - Looks like a real sleeper!

A little bit of lowering would make it almost perfect IMO! ;)

diesel convert

3 doors and delocked not a bad effort that, lowered definately is the way to go looks stunning.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members