Boo's MintGrün MK1 Arosa - small update

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Being possibly the last weekend off Im going to get in a long time due to a new job. I decided to give my car a good clean and take some Arty farty pictures of her.

FrontArty.jpg

FrontLarge.jpg

Beach.jpg

Interior.jpg

Rear1.jpg

Rear2.jpg

Last edited:

seli_babe

Don't Mess....
Nov 22, 2005
Bedfordshire
That looks sweet mate..

If you do get the opportunity to take some more pics... be sure to send them to me.. and they might make it into the 2008 calendar

e5sta

Sep 19, 2006
i love the arosas and i love that green - dont think i seen one in that colour down my way - lookin good tho!

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Thanks very much for your comments :D Im as proud as punch of the way she is turning out. Was particularly pleased with the tinted tailights, I think thats because I put alot of effort into them. Looked awful when I put her other ones on for MOT as I missed her wee 'bug eyes'. Still not keen on the wheels but, they are growing on me. :D

Last edited:

RobM

Back from the dead...
Sep 27, 2006
Southampton
Looks really good :)

It's always better when you've put effort into something yourself, like you have with the lights, as you can stand back afterwards and say 'I did that' feeling all proud of yourself :D

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I decided to give my engine bay a bit of a clean today. 2 hours into cleaning I wish I hadn't started but, despite my arms giving up the will to live I persisted. When I bought my car it the engine had been steam cleaned so I had quite a bit of work to do. I used AutoGlym metal polish and a few wee wire brushes to clean the metal parts and as I have small hands managed to use a cloth and some degreasant for the rest. Not looking bad for a 1st go and Im happy with the results. It will need a lot more work and maintenance to keep it clean.
Before and after shot.

Enginecleaning-1.jpg

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
I really wasnt keen on the wheels when I had them put on to begin with and although they are a wee bugger to clean Im getting used to them. Next on the list is getting the bumpers resprayed, just trying to find somewhere that does a paint colour matching service. Halfrauds offer one but, its factory paintcode and I want one where they come out and test the paint for you.

Boo

The original wee beastie
Nov 12, 2006
Eastbourne
Just had my windows tinted, went 75% all over as I didnt want to go too dark. Sunstrip was thrown in for free and after some hassle with the rear view mirror Im as happy as kid eating sweeties. Put the mud flaps on yesterday too and gave it a quick (and I do mean quick) clean !

Yum2.jpg

Yum1.jpg

Yum3.jpg

:clap::clap::clap:Really pleased :clap::clap::clap:

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members