My Sexy MK4 Sleeper...{SCN's highest BHP 1.2 12v} Now For sale, pics page 17

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
well its not exactly a sleeper! But in the one year of ownership, my seat ibiza mk4 1.2 12v has undergone some very tastefull updates....;) I have hundreds of my pride and joy but most of them were taken off of my phone (2mpx) so i didnt really have many pics to chooses from when i was uploading them onto here!

included in the 'down OEM memory lane' are pictures of my latest project (now complete and running) My DIY refurbished alloys which i bought off fleebay for 100 QUID!! bargain....in total i have refurbished my alloys twice, the the latter being the hardest as i changed the alloys from being one solid colour to gunmetal grey and BARE metal polished lip....all done by ME and an achey right hand........

any on with the pictures.....

i would very much appreciate comments :whistle: contructive critisim (if any) :funk:

DSC00149.jpg

DSC00145.jpg

b980_11.jpg

DSC00056.jpg

DSC00057.jpg

DSC00060.jpg

DSC00058.jpg

Last edited:

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
As it stands..........Quite low actually :)

PICT1275.jpg

PICT1274.jpg

PICT1284.jpg

PICT1279.jpg

PICT1287.jpg

^^^^ this is a picture of the 6" induction pipe spoken of in my signature^^^^^

[B)]:funk:

Soo.......comments guys....and gyals!!!

Ad Lav

vRS...
Nov 10, 2006
Kent
Looks nice mate, needs some centre caps and painted mirrors but looks good!

Not sure on the rear LCR splitter...

I'm surpirsed the tumble dryer hose hasn't melted!! :)

Guinness

Finally got the BMW
Nov 29, 2006
Newcastle
not my cup of tea tbh. I dont like the rear splitter or the the excess of chrome. Also whats up with the splitter looks a bit bent on the front.

o and your oil cap is upside down :p

Last edited:

davidol

New ghetto whip :)
Aug 17, 2004
Cardiff
take the LCR splitter off the back, it looks crap, if your really feeling DIY mods put some tights over the rear lights or something lol

Altech

Ibiza PD170
Oct 3, 2007
London
Wheels look smart mate. My hands still don't really feel the same from when i was refurbing my wheels:(.
Rear LCR splitter is interesting lol, can't see it catching on thou!

I had one of those pipe things on my old 306, but it was aluminium extractor fan pipe from B&Q:lol: worked really well and made it sound like a GTI6 :)

Wayne88

LOW AND SLOW
May 29, 2007
Scawby
www.revvdup.com
looks nice that mate did you polish the lips yourself if so good job mate look well shiny lol. Not to sure on the rear LCR splitter but each to there own mate

mixupz

Just call me Rash-MIX
Oct 5, 2007
Dirty South East London
thnks for the comments!....
As for the LCR splitter ont he back i was just trying something different! i did do the polishing my self! the induction pipe is from an airconditioning unit at work ;) works a treat

not too sure as to why i would put tights over my rear lights. ???