Hello . . .

NEW BODYKIT
CENTRAL EXHAUST
RIMMS AVAILABLE IN EITHER WHITE OR BLACK

Bye Bye Xenons.

Std Cupra still available.

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Ha ha. Must be the 2009 model then as the 2008 is already on the go unless this is a special edition ;)

Glad I have my Xenons and my non-VXR style centre exhaust in that case!

Would be interested in hard facts rather than heresay though. If the std Cupra is still available, this must be a different model somehow. Also interested to see if this is true how the power stands up.

Last edited:

SEATcarsdirect.co.uk

Okay after talking to a few people this is how i understand it
please take note that this is not confirmed

cupra is coming down in price to £19495 wihout zenons's but the zorst and everything staying the same

zenon will be approx £6-700 option

bodykit will be £1000 option with the option of either center or dual exit

Irfan

m0rk

sarcasm comes free
Staff member
May 19, 2001
Clanfield, UK
I could be brave & suggest some market research from potential buyers before they tool up for the Bodykit.........

ZBOYD

Looking up at the stars!
May 19, 2001
Cheshire
www.seatcupra.net
I could be brave & suggest some market research from potential buyers before they tool up for the Bodykit.........

What they need is a place they can show 1000's of potential customers what their ideas are, and do a bit of free research. :think:

Shame there isn't such a place. :rolleyes:

:blink: oh hello

Bainie

Oct 22, 2007
I will put my skirts & spoiler on hold I think !! this sounds interesting !!

chrisboyle999

MFD3 for sale, inbox me.
Nov 28, 2006
Geordieland
Okay after talking to a few people this is how i understand it
please take note that this is not confirmed

cupra is coming down in price to £19495 wihout zenons's but the zorst and everything staying the same

zenon will be approx £6-700 option

bodykit will be £1000 option with the option of either center or dual exit

Irfan

so the cupra is going to be a whole £200 cheaper but with pants lighting, which now comes at a £600 - £700 premium? :wtf:

get ready for the pre my09 rush me thinks.

RCS2K4

Aug 28, 2007
Milton Keynes
www.xrct.co.uk
but theyre still going to be the same unless you go for the option of a body kit, which you can do now anyway.
Yeah, but that body kits a whole lot cheaper! The Leon i've got on order (Until I tell the dealer where to put it tomorrow) is a fiver short of £20K and all it's got in the way of extras is the spoiler and side skirts.

If I stop the order, wait a bit and pay £500 more I get the full kit, including exhaust system.

I must say, im tempted by my 2nd option now tho... And it wears a VXR badge :blink:

Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.