MY08 Candy Leon Cupra

Donnyboy

The Candy Man
Mar 15, 2005
renfrewshire
Well I washed the new car in the freezing cold...

Got it on Thursday and love it. Went from an 05 Leon FR TDi so the economy's not quite as good!!:lol:

Anyway...here's some pics.

cup7.jpg

cup6.jpg

cup4.jpg

cup3.jpg

cup5.jpg

cup.jpg

cup8.jpg

cup9.jpg

cup10.jpg

Last edited:

P0LKR

Nov 13, 2005
Newton Mortgage, Glasgow
Looks fantastic Donnyboy. Where did you buy it? Did I read that it's chipped already. If so, what company did it?

I'm loving mine so I'm sure you will too. It's a fantastic machine.

Donnyboy

The Candy Man
Mar 15, 2005
renfrewshire
Looks fantastic Donnyboy. Where did you buy it? Did I read that it's chipped already. If so, what company did it?

I'm loving mine so I'm sure you will too. It's a fantastic machine.

Thanks.:D

Its not chipped and I prob won't bother to be honest........but you never know.

I got it at Arnold Clark down at Linwood. It was the last white one they had I think and was in the showroom with the options fitted.

P0LKR

Nov 13, 2005
Newton Mortgage, Glasgow
Donnyboy,

A wee cheap mod is the aluminium door trims. They brighten up the interior.

Make sure you put v-power or Tesco super to make the most out of the engine.

Also, get the car serviced elsewhere like W.Livingstones or Bickets. They might actually care about your car.

Donnyboy

The Candy Man
Mar 15, 2005
renfrewshire
Donnyboy,

A wee cheap mod is the aluminium door trims. They brighten up the interior.

Make sure you put v-power or Tesco super to make the most out of the engine.

Also, get the car serviced elsewhere like W.Livingstones or Bickets. They might actually care about your car.

I'm quite liking the dark interior just now. I've ordered side skirts for it so will stop the spending at that for now as I need to pay to get them painted.

Yeah it'll be getting V-power every time.My FR TDi only got BP Ultimate derv or Shell V-power derv.

I usually took the old car to Livingstons or Bickets. Bickets were great for warranty work that the FR needed.

Jan 18, 2007
West Of London
The white ones really do show off the lines. The interior aluminium kit is well worth the cash btw. Also you might want to consider getting the kick panels as well that go on the inner door sills.

Phil K

Here's your sign
Oct 18, 2004
Surrey darling...
Looks cracking mate! Can't help but wonder why Seat got the wheels so wrong for the mk2 range though... don't get me wrong they're nice but when you look at the mk1 the wheels they look so much harder and designed for the car!

Did spot a nice set of mk2 BBS Seat sport wheels in the for sale section a day or two ago though...