Opie Oils

Go Back   SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum » SEAT Model Specific Discussion Forum includes Members Projects » Leon » Leon Mk1

Leon Mk1 Use this forum for Leon specific topics, for 2000-2005 models only

Old 06-01-2008, 14:08   #1
JamesL

JamesL has 40 points
Leon mk1 wiring diagrams

Tried a search on this but didnt come back with much useful...

I'm looking for the wiring diagrams for the central locking and door open sensors, either the whole circuit or just the wiring info from say the drivers door. If anyone has any links or any diagrams please pass them on!

I've yet to go and ask at the garage but not sure that they will give them to me, and since its not open today thought i'd try it on here.
JamesL is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 18:06   #2
R6Phil

R6Phil has 10 points
I tried to find wiring diagrams when i was putting a towbar on. I phoned seat to ask if they could tell me the colours and they said that because its all done with connectors by a machine there can be different colours for the same bit. Good luck, I got round it with a multimeter and a soldering iron (to expose the wire without cutting it).
R6Phil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-01-2008, 19:19   #3
JamesL

JamesL has 40 points
ok then, I'll have to try my luck with set. I dont suppose anyone knows what system the leon CL system is based on, ie A3/golf or if its just different system.

Alternatively, can anyone tell me how the CL system would work, without the car specific diagram? I dont mind if its just a rough diagram or whatever, I just want to know what actually makes the car lock, is it one circuit to lock and another to unlock, or what? just an example in crude terms
JamesL is offline   Reply With Quote

Bookmarks