CupraMVR

Awesome GTi Technician
Oct 19, 2006
Crewe Cheshire
Tell her its your can and you will put up with driving a yellow dated car.

2 Facts show

NO 1 in the write mind steals a yellow car

and People in yellow cars have less accidents because they are seen more easily

i hope im helping

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
i don't think i'll be picking it up tue, money will be difficult for then :(
hoping to see and deposit if he doesn't sell the thing first!!

SCN was where i saw it btw Wayne :D

cap r 225

the need for speed!
Feb 24, 2008
nantwich
www.seatcupra.net
yeah i looked and found it, had no pics though! sounds like a nice car though! you been and seen it then? so are you saying you still may not afford it yet? can't you call the insurance and explain you need the cash asap, say you desperatly need a car for work or somat... you know, lay it on dead thick like?

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
is it the one from Middlesborough Dave, if so he sent me pics of that and it looks mint, I just couldn't be arsed with the trip but its a lovely looking car and a good price.

That's the one matey! Still got his private plate on atm, need that sorting when the V5 comes back though :)

I love it :D

Now a member of the LCR crew! Pics maybe later, poss tomorrow.

Jan 9, 2008
Sandbach
So jelous :(

Went out for a quick blast after I finished work with him last night, looks stunning! Just need to try as much as you can to stop it fading!

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
I feel bad but all I have so far is this one blurry picture of the LCR.

Totally standard at the minute but I love it. Much more comfy than the Ibiza :)

Be a while until mods happen to this other than small things though.

My LCR :)

250220091000.jpg

Mr_Dave

lnk cr b82rez 2g4!
Aug 8, 2007
Cheshire
LCR's rule! :D Good choice fella. Let us know how you feel about the derv > petrol move!

I'm realising what a good unit the 1.9 PD130 engine was for starters, but it's so nice just being able to hold it in gear. Coming to work this morning with a bit of traffic it did around 33mpg which isn't too bad, I'm travelling much less now so I'm hoping the fuel won't cripple me. Cost to get on the road was about equal for both cars though, although that was helped a LOT by the fact the LCR was private

Ah just spotted the thread title change. Well done matey the LCR is a great car. :)

Cheers! Loving it so far.

Looks good mate! When the wife starts moaning about getting something more practical than the Ibiza, I might have to go down the LCR route.

Definately, so far, I'd recommend them to anyone. The MPG is worth it for the sound and feel!

Ah well done matey, lovely motor. Is it really a big difference in ride comofort then?

Personally I'd say yes, but I think more space does go a long way especially on the motorway. Ride is a bit more crashy but I like a bit of feeling, great all rounder imo though :clap:

Ibiza 130 tdi

Black Magic
Jan 15, 2007
Somerset
I'm realising what a good unit the 1.9 PD130 engine was for starters, but it's so nice just being able to hold it in gear. Coming to work this morning with a bit of traffic it did around 33mpg which isn't too bad, I'm travelling much less now so I'm hoping the fuel won't cripple me. Cost to get on the road was about equal for both cars though, although that was helped a LOT by the fact the LCR was private

The thing that I like and can't fault with the dervs is that I was coming home from London on totally private roads all the way back (of course) and even blatting it to some "progressive" speeds for quite long periods of times, and cruising at 105mph the rest of the way i still returned 45 average mpg! :D