my new purchase (LCR)

Feb 25, 2007
stroud
just bought a leon cupra r from my good mate nick barnes and i love it done a proven 269bhp at a rolling road day really does make me smile every time i drive it

S7301123.jpg

S7301126.jpg

S7301127.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

CupraMVR

Awesome GTi Technician
Oct 19, 2006
Crewe Cheshire
Its the best feeling ever,pushing that right foot down and it making your smile grow from ear to ear.

Whats next for your car then ?

Bonzy1800

Back in a SEAT
Sep 16, 2005
jersey
looks good what suspension do you have?

might just be me or my laptop but the left front wing looks a slightly different colour or could be just camera angle.

Feb 1, 2007
gloucester
it is a different shade, thats what you get for taking it to nationwide crash repair centre, what a bunch of cowboys, its running kw v3s

Last edited:

Willie

LCR Track car
Aug 6, 2004
Sunny Scotland
I hope the pervious owner looked after it;)
Nice car with excellent suspension, if your looking to sell the suspension give me a shout

Feb 25, 2007
stroud
the wing is a slight different shade of red you only notice it in a certin light going to get it sorted soon something of nothing really well pleased with the car the ride is spot on with the kw v3s

p1tse

Dec 1, 2004
very nice

nick-barnes, how do you find the s3 compared to the modded lcr?
do you use other s3 forums?

Feb 1, 2007
gloucester
very nice

nick-barnes, how do you find the s3 compared to the modded lcr?
do you use other s3 forums?

only forum i use is audisport.net, the s3 is just so much better in the wet with instant traction through every gear, granted its heavier and a bit slower than the leon, but in weather like this its great, the leon was a fun drive but the traction was the problem,

peterdav

Jan 24, 2008
swansea
only forum i use is audisport.net, the s3 is just so much better in the wet with instant traction through every gear, granted its heavier and a bit slower than the leon, but in weather like this its great, the leon was a fun drive but the traction was the problem,

Thats why i use traction control !

Adrian Flux insurance services - discount for forum members.