My Mk2 Ibizas, Beetle, Corrado and Golf Cabbies + Jetta. Think I have a car problem?

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Hey Guys have been on here for a while and thought I would put up a couple of pictures of both my mk2 ibizas.

The first is a 1.4 SXE Ibiza - Tornado Red
- Lowered approx 60/40 on FK coilovers
- White 16v Ronal Cupra Sport Gti Alloys
- FK Debadged Grill
- Personalised Number Plate
- 16V Rear Spoiler
- Red Rear Boot Reflector

DSCF0635.jpg

DSCF0637-1.jpg
]

Second - 2.0 16v Cupra Sport - Magic Black Pearl[/U][/B][/COLOR]
- Mk3 Cupra Alloys / 16" Porsche Teledial Wheels
- Tiger Stripe Interior - Half Leather

11022008431.jpg

seatmk2ssig.jpg

Shame that one of them (1.4) has to go in the summer - Its in tidy condition too and has never missed a beat!

Still have this to play with though
DSCF0561.jpg

Ollie

What you think?

Ollie

Last edited:

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Ha thats my dads play thing!
Shame that we can't get the front down low enough with the new front beam on, I think the front wheels should be further into those arches. Is a lovely car though - I want one of them too

Ollie

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Wasn't narrowed in the end, just shiny new, fitted with brembos :D
Has skinny wheels on the front with 135 tyres on though, so almost the same effect (if you squint a bit) ;)

Ollie

Brummy

Nazi Moderator-Bot
Mar 6, 2005
Moved to the DarkSide
cool. know from a few mates that swapping that front beam can be a bit of a Pita.. you dad certainly sems to love the Aircooled stuff though ,even from the little I spoke to him on sunday
:D

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Yeah your telling me, he is currently looking for a split screen camper - that'll be fun to borrow in the summer :)

Ollie

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
nice cars ollie!!
spesh the red 1.4 .. lett me know when your selling it please!
and that bug is lush.

Yeah will def let you know if you are interested. Far happier if it went to someone who would actually appreciate it!

Fl@ppeer that is awesome - I want one!!!!

Ollie

OllieL

2.0 16v Cupra Sport GTi
Dec 10, 2006
Birmingham
Will give you a pm dude. Cheers for the comment crezz. Went home and saw it again on the weekend, its in better condition than the gti - shame its not worth keeping and doing an engine swap into (mate has a g40 engine knocking around) plus I dont have the cash or ability to do that.

Seeing it gave me a whole load of other ideas of treating it to a few more presents. Gti/ Golf interior and flash steering wheel would probably make it as complete a 1.4 as you could get really.

Ah well

Ollie

crezz

pedro motorsports
Jun 30, 2007
Woolacombe
yeah i know what you mean mate, if only i knew what i know now back when i had my yellow mk2, that was mint apart from the chavvy wheels i had. only a 1.4sport but it had no rust at all. 20vt in there would of been nice!

rich.h44

Its a secret!!!!
Aug 31, 2007
hull
nice cars mate,i do love the beatels but i must say im more of a mini fan,i usually go to mini v beatel at york drag way but missed it this year first time in 5 years!

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise