Craig's LEON FR+ ... Full Paint Correction :) Page 6

Black TDI Turbo

Shussssh Its A Diesel ...
Oct 2, 2005
North East
Hi all well had my LEON for a week now nearly and still love it :) Its a FR+ model.
Thought id start a thread as i plan to do some subtle mods nothing over the top. Well heres some pics before and after a quick was n polish.

Mods Done: UPDATED

Private plate
fabia rear wiper arm,
6000k hid kit,
white l.e.d sidelight bulbs,
chrome indicator bulbs,
L.E.D white number plate bulbs,
panel filter,
Mufflerectomy with LCR oval exhaust tip,
Shocks and Springs kit 40mm,
15mm hubcentric rear spacers,
Boost gauge in pillar pod,
18" TSW Kyalami wheels,
De-sticker'd B pillar trims,

Hope you like comments welcome

Car as standard when i bought it read on for mods....

Image012.jpg

Image009.jpg

Image017.jpg

Image002.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

Image011.jpg

after quick wash and polish

Image023.jpg

Image019.jpg

Last edited:

jonjay

50 Years of 911
Jun 27, 2005
Essex
Is that bird droppings or the lacquer peeling? it is lacquer peeling?

Bird drop stains shouldn't be a problem. The Orange peel is possible to get out with a machine however it does require some work. Otherwise you would need to possible wet sand the peel areas which I wouldnt dare to do on other peoples cars...yet :)

Car looks fab btw.

Last edited:

Black TDI Turbo

Oct 2, 2005
North East
Yeah its the laqure bubbling i think with a reaction to the bird crap i think, it feels really rough havnt tried using anything on it as yet might see works bodyshop to flat it off and machine polish to remove if thats the only way to do it :( otherwise cars great :) i love it.

Black TDI Turbo

Oct 2, 2005
North East
Yup its a LEON FR+, going to order my hids tonight so shouldn't take too long and i think im going to go for a p-torque remap. Ill send ya a message when ive got them done, you got any mods on yours yet john?

johntheboy

Mar 25, 2006
Teesside - North East
Yup its a LEON FR+, going to order my hids tonight so shouldn't take too long and i think im going to go for a p-torque remap. Ill send ya a message when ive got them done, you got any mods on yours yet john?

Yeh got a green cotton panel filter in at the weekend, made a decent difference, it seems to be running smoother and helping to turbo to spool slightly earlier. Next on the list are lights, whether I get decent bulbs or fit hids (havent looked into how much of a hastle they are to fit yet) then lower S3 strut brace and look into a brake upgrade. Still happy with it at the mo? Enjoying the diesel side of life?

Black TDI Turbo

Oct 2, 2005
North East
Well ordered 6000k xenon headlight kit and 4 l.e.d xenon white sidelight bulbs so should be fitted hopefully this week and also fitted boost gauge, just in need of a pillar pod now lol

Black TDI Turbo

Oct 2, 2005
North East
Yeah im not too keen on the air vent gauge pods very good work tho nevpod i think it is but i use my air vent lol :) Will get some pics up when ive fitted the lights :)

Black TDI Turbo

Oct 2, 2005
North East
Yea john if you could send him a text, ive just been on the phone to bill (badger 5) and ordered my green cotton panel filter so that should be here on thursday and my hids arrived today so shall fit them tomorrow :) then led bulbs should be here thursday too :)

johntheboy

Mar 25, 2006
Teesside - North East
Unfortunately he's sold it mate :( Let me know how you get on with the hids Ive no idea if theyre a nightmare to fit or not. Ill have to get over for a look see at yours sometime when you've got sorted with the bits your after.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.