Hobbiniho's leon tdi 130

Hobbiniho

Jan 17, 2009
shetland/ Aberdeen
right im new to this site and here are some pictures from the dealers website of my new car its a 2004 leon se tdi 130 with fsh and one previous owner and just over 28k on the clock and i payed £5300 for it which i think was quite a good deal, hopefully getting the car sometime this week as i am getting it delivered from glasgow to aberdeen where i will pick it up and take it home on the ferry :D enough of me talking here are the pics

leon.jpg

leon2.jpg

leon3.jpg

Hobbiniho

Jan 17, 2009
shetland/ Aberdeen
im enjoying it a lot its really good on the long runs especially with the six speed box, future plans include hid's, fabia rear wiper/aero front wipers, stubby aerial might debadge it but i kinda like the badges on the back, and when i can afford it a set of rs6 style alloys possible painted white and it would need lowering to go with the wheels

Hobbiniho

Jan 17, 2009
shetland/ Aberdeen
bit of an update iv just bought a c2 aerial, some new car mats and most importantly a set of 6000k hid's cant wait for them to arrive and get them fitted haha

Hobbiniho

Jan 17, 2009
shetland/ Aberdeen
bit of an update my HID'S arrived today so iv just finished fitting them was -2 outside was a piece of piss really even to someone thats not electrically minded like me, they make one hell of a difference i think i might have to upgrade the main beam as its just a horrible orange colour in comparison to the HID'S

ellis-leon

got my ones done a while ago, xenon though. worth while gettin diff indicator bulbs aswell. an fogs. not done the fogs yet.

ellis-leon

all mine are blue now, not done anythin with the back yet, got smoked side repeaters looks good with the colour.

oh i never knew that, xenon was £26 for main/dip and side lights full kit.

oh an i found a place where u can buy the aero wipers for the standerd arms.

Hobbiniho

Jan 17, 2009
shetland/ Aberdeen
all mine are blue now, not done anythin with the back yet, got smoked side repeaters looks good with the colour.

oh i never knew that, xenon was £26 for main/dip and side lights full kit.

oh an i found a place where u can buy the aero wipers for the standerd arms.

oh rite was it just the xenon look bulbs??? or did you have to put in big boxes etc yeh i think i will eventually get some aero wipers from the front and get some washerjets from a golf or something ike that as they have a wide mist apposed to just two little piddly dribbles

ellis-leon

must just be the look ones, i didnt really know, same as whats in the golfs anyways.

yeah i was tihnkin that too, thnkin t jst get the aero wiper for the back an not bother with the fabia one anymore.

you goin t debadge it?

Hobbiniho

Jan 17, 2009
shetland/ Aberdeen
must just be the look ones, i didnt really know, same as whats in the golfs anyways.

yeah i was tihnkin that too, thnkin t jst get the aero wiper for the back an not bother with the fabia one anymore.

you goin t debadge it?
nah i kinda like the badges wipers arent on my list of priorities think the next thing to come will be a tuning box :D

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.