Cup Spoiler FR / Cupra / Aero - Group Buy (Officially Approved)

Moley RUFC

Up in the Lickeys........
Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Thanks to Zboyd & Mork for allowing this. I feel it is a decent offer and should be open to fellow members.

I have agreed a cost of 169 euro (150 pound) for the following splitter in either FR/Cupra guise of for the Aero Kit. We must however buy 5 at a time, the carriage is 35 euro per splitter or they can send the 5 splitters to one UK address for just 55 euro. I favour the later option we can then arrange collection from a central point.

The price includes special screws to fix on.

Both splitters are :-

http://www.cupspoiler.com/index.php?id=392&L=2

Larger picture for FR / Cupra :-

leon_cupra.jpg

I propose that when we have 5 names interested and willing to buy below (4 as I shall purchase too) I shall then contact Cup Spoiler and ask them for a code to which we can either enter on site or more likely we can all ring them up and pay for our spoiler and when all are paid for they can release them.

Eriedor

Feb 2, 2009
Quite interested in this. Do the splitters just come with primer? How straight forward are they to fit?

H8T WP

i cant see a bigger pic of it on the coppa edition (k1 in uk) any luck gettin a pic and i would be interestd

Moley RUFC

Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
Guys they are sent pre-primed, and are attached by screws they supply. For other questions please contact them via email. They respond extremely quickly.

Eriedor

Feb 2, 2009
Can't decide on whether it looks better with or without distances.

Forgive my ignorance but when you say its screw fixtures does that require holes to be drilled? or are the holes pre-existing?

Al

Aug 29, 2005
Without distance looks a lot better and I am willing to bet it would stay there undamaged for longer than the distanced one.

kezFR07

now with ko4 power
Jun 15, 2008
yorkshire
so the splitters are £150 then and about £50 if all 5 come together for postage? £160 each then, im interested like, u gunna put a list up?

Tfsi_Mike

Aug 30, 2007
Doncaster / Germany (Army)
Very interested in Non distance Version.

I am in Afghanistan until 21st March (arrive germany) and arrive back home in
UK for leave on 3rd April.

Am from Doncaster if it helps arrange where would be central for collection.

Thanks

Syphon

Site Owner
Staff member
Feb 28, 2002
South West
www.seatcupra.net
Hmmmm. Might be interested in this. Need more pics though. On the website it seems to come out more from the front than the pic above.

Any guesses on painting costs?

Cheers,

Scott

Poverty

Im interested also. Need to see a better pic of it on a aero.

The cup spoiler would look **** hot on a bright/lighter coloured non aero cupra/fr with the distances. Really give it that mean look its been missing. On the aero it might just possibly make the front end too fussy!

Last edited by a moderator:

Donnyboy

The Candy Man
Mar 15, 2005
renfrewshire
I they all get delivery to one location....you will then have to pay another delivery cost to get it to your door if its far away.

Would it be £150 + 35 euro if we just wanted it delivery to our doors? Thats more appealing to me and easier to be honest.

By the time you pay £160 then more postage you could about the same anyway.

Moley RUFC

Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
If you required delivery to your own address then as long as 5 of us ordered at the same time then it would still be 150 + 35 euro delivery which seems okay to me.

Can anyone interested in taking part in the first order please PM me so I can gather a list.

Regards fixing, I guess the spoilers have pre-drilled holes and from what they have told me the spacers come with it so you either fit them or you leave them off

I shall be back on my PC tomorrow night if anyone has more questions and I can then compile the first order

Tim

Last edited:

Moley RUFC

Nov 20, 2006
Lickey,Worcs
So far we 4 people interested and on the list :-

Igor 23
Moley RUFC
kezFR07
2zeroalpha

We shall wait for one more until Wednesday then if it is still just the 4 of us I shall speak to Cup Spoiler to see if they can honour it for us 4.

I shall then get a code from Cup Spoiler so we can all ring and pay individually by credit card and then get deliverys to our own addresses for 35 euro each with teh spoiler at 150 euro.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members