stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
Ive been a member here for a little while now and i thought i'd finally show off my ride :) not too many mods so far but hopefully should stand out a little.

Model: Ibiza Mk4 1.2 S (2003)

Disguised as a facelift SX (with some FR gear):D

Mods (In Date Order):

Pioneer Headunit (Now upgraded)
SX Alloys
Seat Sport Metalic Tax Disc Holder
Leon MK2/Altea FR Gear knob
Facelift 'I B I Z A' Badges
SCN Stickers
Bosch 'Whisper' Wiper Blades
Pioneer DVD/DivX Headunit
Toyo Proxy TR1 Tyres
Leon MK2 FR+ Mats
Colour Coded Wing Mirrors
Facelift Front Bumper
Coloured centre grill
Infinity Kappa Speakers
German Style 'Anjunabeats' Number Plates (Now removed)
FR Top Grills
Facelift Rear Wiper
Alpine 200W Amp
Cupra Bushes
Castrol Edge Fully Synthetic Oil
K&N Panel Filter
JBL 1000W Subwoofer
Honda Civic Aerial
Facelift Rear Bumper (Painted Leon Cupra R Style)
Gloss black vinyled front plate (FR Style)
Lamin X rear light tints
Flip Key
Gloss black vinyl side pillars
Cupra Vent Switches
Chrome Handbrake Button
Cupra Handbrake

Car is now sold

Here's a link to my new ride:

http://www.seatcupra.net/forums/showthread.php?p=4208304

Pics from day 1 til now

30042008053.jpg

11102008003.jpg

15062008089-3.jpg

11112008032.jpg

11102008006.jpg

02112008025.jpg

11102008004.jpg

15032009046.jpg

Last edited:

nok

Nice car mate, looks like she's still in good condition ;)
Not too sure on the chrome mirror caps but the rest is nice!

Andywest2k1

Nov 27, 2005
Barnsley/Leeds
looking good mate. Have you thought about swapping the rear wiper for the polo one? Tidies the back end up a treat!

Have a look at my car (link in sig) Might give you a few ideas for mods.

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
Nice car mate, looks like she's still in good condition ;)
Not too sure on the chrome mirror caps but the rest is nice!

cheers matey :) theres a few scratches here and there that need going over and possibly get the handles painted but she's in pretty good nick, especially to say i'm on 72k at the mo. weird thing is im still unsure about the colour. its nice to have something a little different though.

i'm still undecided about the chrome mirrors, they look awesome at night but not so much in the day time. im thinking about either getting some gloss black mirrors or getting them colour coded. what do you guys think? i think the standard mirrors look a bit plain imo

nice car mate, were about in wolverhampton you live, i commute there for work

I live in the sedgely area matey. Its classed as dudley but im closer to wolves although my cars usually down brierley hill for work and seeing the girlfriend although i do pop down wolves every few weeks. i have seen quite a few beezas down the dudley road recently actually

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
looking good mate. Have you thought about swapping the rear wiper for the polo one? Tidies the back end up a treat!

Have a look at my car (link in sig) Might give you a few ideas for mods.

i havent really thought about it to be honest. i know its quite a common mod but i can hardly see the difference myself other than it looks a bit thinner

anybody noticed my '6 speed' gearknob yet? lmao :p looks and feels much better than the original, best thing is it only cost me ?10 too:D
________
Medical Marijuana

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2007
I live in the sedgely area matey. Its classed as dudley but im closer to wolves although my cars usually down brierley hill for work and seeing the girlfriend although i do pop down wolves every few weeks. i have seen quite a few beezas down the dudley road recently actually

i live brierley hill mate i must of seen you some where before

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
heh bound to mate, i spend most of my time down there lately. i used to see a silver ibiza all the time between dudley town and brierly hill around 4pm. wonder if it was you :)
________
Motorcycle Tires

Last edited:
Apr 1, 2007
i think colour code mirrors and rub strips and handles on yours, light tint windows and then an FR back box, ie:- the one i got for sale lol

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
i think colour code mirrors and rub strips and handles on yours, light tint windows and then an FR back box, ie:- the one i got for sale lol

yeah im thinking of doing all of those bar the back box, im not really that fussed about that. i like your sales pitch though :p

as for the bumper its painted but i cant get the colour to match properly with spray paint so it looks a bit crap at the mo. i might have to pay to have it properly sprayed. if so i'll get my handles done and get any scratches ive got covered up. i should have it sorted in the next few months
________
Mary Jane

Last edited:

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
yeah i am thinking about tints, tis pretty much a must for a darker car. i dont want 'em too dark as it looks chavvy and i dont want 'em too light as they wont be very noticable. i think im too picky:p
________
Prilosec settlement news

Last edited:
Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members