jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
hey guy's

im back again, with another lcr. this time an 05 plate.

platinum grey pearl. so no fading colours etc.

mods already on the car

induction kit-might put air box back on

forge 007p

short shifter

h&r springs

hubsentric rear spacers

exhaust

remap

think thats it,

interior is standard

so far liking getting back in the petrol - tdi just wasnt for me, felt like it ran out of steam so quick

jake

Last edited:

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
well here are a few pics

LGIM0627.jpg

LGIM0628.jpg

LGIM0629.jpg

the limited plans are:

dark wheels., yellow calipers and thats it haha

jake

ikhlaq206

Its all about the .:R
Jul 25, 2006
Looks nice and shiney mate.

Out of curiosity whats the mileage and how much you payed for it? Just looking to but LCR very soon and need a rough idea..

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
the springs are just lowering springs, not adjustable, i made a mistake the spacers are h&r i cant remeber the springs name off top of my head,

as for price i swapped it for my passat so not really sure.

jake

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
just a little more to add.

i refurbed the brakes, now before anyone says it one decal is upside down, but i had to go over the previous as they were lacqured in lol

i'll start with the brakes, i had the brembo decals from the previous owner, they had tried to refurb but the brakes had reacted, not a good sign for me haha

first action was to clean them with preclen, which started to melt the paint, so i left that, and hand sanded them and red scotched, and masked them up

LGIM0634.jpg

then added the paint,

LGIM0636.jpg

LGIM0637.jpg

allowed to fry and added the decal,

LGIM0638.jpg

finally i clear coated them

LGIM0639.jpg

then the wheels, didnt take pics of the process as it was a pain in the bum, they were very bad, tbh im not super happy, but they'll do till i change my mind on the colour.

speaking of colours, i went for a lighter silver that i mixed up out of the waste paints, this then gos a semi gloss clear, to be different,

pics

LGIM0642.jpg

LGIM0645.jpg

LGIM0645.jpg

LGIM0647.jpg

and black

1110088-1.jpg

now i still think black looks good, but like people say you loose something with it,

ill keep ya posted haha

the next thing to do is to get the old buffer out, give the car a good polish, as i needs it lol

jake

brad1

Nice looking car mate, you have the perfect ride height, same as what i want :) Got a link for the springs you bought and how much is it lowered by?

jake

I AV MOSTLY BEEN BEATING
Feb 2, 2003
rochdale
Visit site
springs were fitted before i got the car, bar the refurbs its as it was bought, i have been threatened with divorce if i spend a penny on this one lol

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members