Vag-Com man in Worcester

tegwin

If anyone needs VAG-COM in the Worcester/Hereford area... drop me a line...happy to let yo use it for nothing:rolleyes:

Fl@pper

Back older greyer and less oilier but always hope
Jun 19, 2001
Gloucester
just looking in to say i have it in cheltenham Glos if it helps but you already have :)

don't ask me how to use it though :p

millwrx

hi,need my wifes audi a3 quattro hooking up to vagcom if someone fancies having a look???i'm just outside worcester

tegwin

What year A3 is it?

If you can get yourself to Malvern one evening this week I am happy to meet you in town and have a play... Contributions to my personal beer charity accepted...

millwrx

What year A3 is it?

If you can get yourself to Malvern one evening this week I am happy to meet you in town and have a play... Contributions to my personal beer charity accepted...

i work in malvern and live in upton-upon-severn,the car is a W reg a3 quattro 1.8 t,has got a remap,forge dv,k&n,silicone tip,new temp sender,plugs,coil packs,n75 valve,just seems to hesistate,under slight throttle sometimes and feels like the boost comes in and out and holding back,doesnt store any fault codes on my mac tools tester but then vagcom can track the maf readings etc,meeting up in malvern would be great,any night is fine with me apart from friday,sure i can find abit of beer money for your help,lol
cheers mark

tegwin

Mill... I cant PM you because you are a new member.... drop me an email tegwin at msn dot com and we will see what can be done!

ibizabrum

vag com

Hi mate i have seat ibiza 1.2 sx 54 plate. I have tested with a cheap diagnostics and a quite a few codes have come up. 1 of which iv been told is for the ecu. I was wondering if it would be possible to reset the ecu using your software. Cheers

damsnell

Hi

Hi mate just i got an Audi A4 05 2.5TDi cab, have a shudder when idling....any chance i could see what comes up with that VAG-Com?

Let me know if you wouldnt mind, i know Malvern well....went to school there and got lot of friends there too.
Ta
Damian [B)]

damsnell

No mate not yet, waiting for the fella above to reply. I have however run some injector cleaner through the engine which seems to have made a difference.

Still wouldnt mind knowing what fault had come up though!