Ibiza Fr Tdi *Updated 24/09/10 Mass mods

Sarahfr

Sarah
Mar 24, 2010
Manchester
Having bought my new car 2 weeks since, i have loads of stuff i want to do to it but no money at the moment. :cry: Need to get some serious overtime in lol:)
This is when i bought it
IMG_0118.jpg

IMG_0121.jpg

IMG_0122.jpg

I have purchased some mats from Awesome GTI
IMG_0152.jpg

And added some wind deflecters.
IMG_0140.jpg

My next thing is to get it lowered and some nice black wheels on it.

Last edited:

Sarahfr

Sarah
Mar 24, 2010
Manchester
Good looking car :thumbup: my friend has just picked up the petrol version in black really is a nice colour but i bet its hard to keep clean :lol:

I have it valeted every couple of months when the bosses have theres done. Had it done Tuesday and by the time i got home it didn't look as though it had been touched. I suppose thats one of the down sides of all the motorway driving i do lol :)

Sarahfr

Sarah
Mar 24, 2010
Manchester
Had a few mods done this week to car, been into Awesome GTI for

Weitec coilovers, lowered it by about 35mm and what a difference it has made to both the look & handling.
DSC_0009.jpg

Had a Milltek cat back put on
DSC_0115.jpg

And some new rear discs, as the old ones weren't shiny enough
IMG_0403.jpg

Whilst it was in i had a strut brace put on
DSC_0118.jpg

Then went playing on the nice roads in Wales
DSC_0010.jpg

I've ordered a Cupra front spliter & K & N airfilter and had to have 2 new tyres this week, so am now completely broke. So no more mods for a month or two!!!!;)

Sarahfr

Sarah
Mar 24, 2010
Manchester
What've you had done?

I got new wheels on Saturday, had my bonnet & rear spoiler carbon wrapped. This morning it has been remapped.

I am one excited girl!!!! Just waiting for the wrapping to be finished off and then waiting for that call this afternoon that i can go and pick it up :):):)

Had no car since Tues as garage & wrappers worked together taking it from one to the other.

Chris Knott Insurance - Competitive quotes for forum members