adzy91 Ibiza Mk4.....Updated 09/07/11

Deleted member 35176

Ok so I appreciate its no Cupra or anything :p but its my first SEAT. Waiting for the finance to finish on this then getting me a Bocenegra!!

Alloys: Better than Steelies although rubbish - Done
Stubby Aerial - Done
H7 Xenon look bulbs - Done
501 Blue Sidelights - Done
Vinyl wrap front - Partially Done
Vinyl wrap rear - Done
Vinyl wrap badge - Done
Lowering - Not Done
Callipers - Not Done
LCR Splitter - Not Done
Interior Light - Done

Only got 10 months left on the finance so mods are cheap and nothing excessive. After all it is only a 1.2!

Pics further down. Enjoy :)

Last edited by a moderator:

Breezapom

mk4 ibiza fr 20vt
Jan 12, 2006
Hampshire
The chop looks smart mate I've been thinkng of getting some multi spoke alloys for mine now seeing this I think it's a must good luck with your moding tho il be keeping a close eye on this :)

Deleted member 35176

Cheers pal, desperatly want that number plate but its taken, guna have to get summit else.

Deleted member 35176

Well after a clean looking like this:
photo0061t.jpg

photo0062l.jpg

Sorry about the crap quality,

anyone know where I can get just the bottom black plastic rear bumper bit, looked on ebay and a few other sites and can't find anything, not tried the dealers yet but would rather see if i can get one cheap first. Reason im looking is for the cupra version with the cutout slot for the cupra exhaust.

Cheers

Deleted member 35176

Adding New Bits

Packages arrived today, not much but small bits, larger mods on there way:

The bulbs and aerial:
IMG00009-20110204-1230.jpg

The Aerial fitted, a massive improvement:
IMG00010-20110204-1232.jpg

Bulbs fitted, alot brighter and looks so much better. Need to change my sidelights they look like indicators :lol::
IMG00011-20110204-1830.jpg

I know it isn't much but alot more to come

Deleted member 35176

Thanks Alex, it does look bad looking at it now, haha super chavvy :p

Deleted member 35176

Its from when I got crashed into duno how change it back

mickanyon

Looking good pal!

Won't be long till you get onto your bigger mods!

Deleted member 35176

I know mate can't wait!! we will get um fixed up soon, u'll need start a readers ride soon!

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
Not sure about the alloys but everything else is very nice mate, she looks very tidy

How did you get to 68.4hp btw? Would be nice if i could squeeze an extra 4 hp out of mine haha

stezo2k

Anjuna Monkey
Mar 15, 2008
Dudley
I thought it was the 1.4 that got the extra power, didn't know the 1.2 did as well. I wonder if it's the same engine with modifications? May be worth finding out heh

Deleted member 35176

Cheers guys, What does yours come with Stezeo??? The BME engine is alot different to the DZQ, alot of different pipes!! Must be the aerial adding more horsepower loool. Looking atgetting some new alloys and front splitter soon. LED sidelights and interlight are being ordered tonight but duno which ones, so much choice. Anyone got any recommendations?

Deleted member 35176

Got a new LED interior light fitted and new Ultra 501 Sidelights (thanks to ozzyfizzle). Cars starting to move forward now guna start moving on to the bigger mods. In the picture the sidelights look alot more blue than they actually are.

Before
IMG_00341.jpg

After
IMG_00401.jpg

Not got any pics of interior light but it is so much better!