Mould under my bonnet

cuprakemp

supermoto rules
Dec 4, 2009
gods country Co Durham
Any one else suffer from this . the mold is on the bonnet liner . phoned dealer and was told that its not under the warranty . so phoned seat UK and soon got he answer i wanted so going t be changed . so if your dealer says it aint under warranty it definitely is replaceable under the warranty

SeanCorky

BMW E92 335i M Sport
Sep 4, 2008
Liverpool
Re: Mold under my bonnet

I'll mention mine when i get my next service, they'll probably want to f*ck me off like!

SeanCorky

BMW E92 335i M Sport
Sep 4, 2008
Liverpool

I'm yet to deal with SEAT UK. I can see myself turning to them soon though with a problem with my MFD that 2 dealers have shrugged their shoulders at!

jaykicksass

2011 SEAT Leon SE 1.2 tsi
Jun 11, 2009
devon

I got that on mine I just thought it was where the sound deadening was rubbing the engine cover! I will have to mention this with my list of other things for when it is serviced!

SeanCorky

BMW E92 335i M Sport
Sep 4, 2008
Liverpool

I've had 2 different dealers look at it along with other work i was getting done and they didn't know what was up. No errors show up on VAGCOM you see.

I needed my car back so i've just left it (since October)

The "Audio" menu on the MFD is no longer there, it just disappeared one day

jaykicksass

2011 SEAT Leon SE 1.2 tsi
Jun 11, 2009
devon

my car isn't even a year old and old done just under 7k, but it doesn't look that dirty so i really don't know what does this.

predo

Dec 26, 2005
Edinburgh

I had mine replaced under warranty no bother. Dealer just had a look at clips and fact that sound deadening was rubbing on the engine cover and replaced it with new one.

robdf2

Yellow is the best
Feb 21, 2006
location , location

Changing the under bonnett deadening is not sorting out the problem , the clips that hold the plastic bit on on top of the scuttle is to blame , the new ones have rubber seals on to stop them leaking , its been covered a few times on here before , mine was changed after i complained.

AndrewJB

Friend to SEAT UK & Cupra Racing
Aug 16, 2007
Maranello

Best option to stop this happenning in my opinion is just remove lineing thats what i have done

Mak1

If the vehicle is under warranty it will be covered. By the looks of it water filters through the clip holes and onto covering. There are modified clips 6L6 853 575 with an additional seal.

Genuine SEAT Parts and Accessories.