Shane's Cupra K1 - Revo Stage 2

K1Shane

336bhp 319 lb/ft
Apr 17, 2010
Northfleet
I thought I'd start a thread before I get going on the modding trail as I always get quite far and forget the before pics.

At the moment is just a standard Leon Cupra K1, 240bhp, and in Inferi black with black alloys

ce540958.jpg

28656324.jpg

dfd62d18.jpg

ba198d98.jpg

354ab8de.jpg

Its gonna be a slow process but i'll be modding as soon as funds allow. I'll be happy with stage 2+ and all the accompanying mods ie suspension, bushes etc

Looking forward to getting out and meeting more of you all. Already met poverty and another K1 owner. I'm also in the middle of planning a Kent meet and i'll be on the stand at Bromley pageant

ps any spelling mistakes are iPhone induced. Poxy keyboard !!!

Last edited:

brad1

Been maidstone a couple of times, but mainly round the medway area matey :)

K1Shane

336bhp 319 lb/ft
Apr 17, 2010
Northfleet
Myt not be Maidstone. I only mentioned Maidstone coz I work there so during the day I see tons of Seats lol I live in Canterbury and am always mooching up to london etc. If ya do see me in/around Maidstone it'll prob be in that lovely yellow monstrosity iveco piece of crap. Usually towing traffic lights :)

JCR280

Feb 13, 2010
Herne bay/KENT
looks nice, im always in canterbury i got see my parents i live in herne bay now im sure iv seen your car did you used to park in near chaucer motors?

Iv got a plantinum grey LCR with compomotive wheels on if you have seen me! im in maidstone alot as i work there sometimes

Jay

K1Shane

336bhp 319 lb/ft
Apr 17, 2010
Northfleet
I've only had mine since the 1st of May lol so possibly seen me in canters over last week or so. I'll keep an eye out for ya. If I c ya I'll flash ya up lol

Last edited:

K1Shane

336bhp 319 lb/ft
Apr 17, 2010
Northfleet
Not really much of an update i'm afraid. I've been working and working and have no money to show for it :'(

The only things i've changed up to now are: new tyre's - Goodyear Eagle F1 Assymetrics

And owing to the fact that my local stealers service centre has p****d me about so much, after making them agree to do my 20K service for £75 inc VAT :D

I also got them to order me a new 'CUPRA' badge (Am slightly jealous of the one on the front bumper of the new Cupra R) And it turned up today. When i went to collect it, i waffled on so much the guy just said here, take it!

So i got it as a freebee :)

e2c0a918.jpg

Gonna give it a proper wash over the weekend as today it rained so couldnt be bothered. Then i'll add a pic of it fitted

Thats about as exciting as it gets for this year i'm afraid people. I'm hoping (and brad will defo kill me if i dont!!) that come the AMD RR day, i should have the money for stage 1. then i can get my CAI and get going toward my 360BHP goal

Last edited:

brad1

Yes I will kill you lol, if you don't do it, I will physically nick your bank car and make you do it :D

8bit

Feb 11, 2010
Aberdeen
Very tidy! Always liked the K1, had my heart set on a white one as my next car but the black has grown on me. A guy at my work is selling his black K1 in the spring and offered me first refusal, am tempted.

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise