Greg J's White 1.4 Mk4 Sportrider - cupra bumper fitted!

Had my car nearly 2 years now. Had it from new, 08 plate.

Haven't done much to it yet (tinted windows, interior footwell lights, pedals, aerial but thought I'd put sum pictures up as I want to start doing it up soon enough.

DSC01647.jpg

DSC01645.jpg

DSC01656.jpg

DSC01651.jpg

DSC01649.jpg

DSC01659.jpg

DSC01660.jpg

Plan to get the grills and back valance gloss black, the side strips white. I have an LCR splitter waiting to go on, wind deflectors are on the way and hopefully when I have more funds, new alloys.

Love the car.
Any opinions or ideas are appreciated.
Cheers

Last edited:
Couple of new things.

Got my splitter fitted (after it sitting in my garage almost a year) and wind deflectors on.
P1000144.jpg

Slightly tinted my lights
P1000138.jpg

Quite chuffed with them cos its still subtle. And got a certificate tof legality with the film.

And just finished debadging the rear I B I Z A
P1000147.jpg

Not 100% on this but i think it will grow on me.

Just a couple of little things but I think they make a difference.
P1000145.jpg

I just bought the kind of long lights (you get them from halfords and places similar) and then a body place put them in for me, I'm useless with things like that. I got a little round one for the wee space behind the ashtray too. Think that looks good.

interesting.... how much did that cost you all in?
Pass.
The lights were 15-20 pounds (also bought a wee switch but now I wish I had just asked for them to come on with the sidelights) i think then i couldnt tell you how much to get fitted. Wasn't too dear. Looks good at night.

I would like a gloss black roof but I'd do other things before that. Coilovers and alloys etc.

Apr 27, 2008
looking good mate, what wheels you planning on getting?

when i had my old m4 1.4 DAB, i had the same wheels you have on now and when i changed them i got RS4 replica's off ebay for £400, that was with tyres and free p+p. i put the olds ones on ebay and got £325.

Nice car mateyy how much was the film you put on your lights and where did you get them ?

It was off the internet. Flyeyes it's called. I thought it was good, easy and quick to put on. It was about £13 delivered which is was ok. I'm ordering another sheet cos one of my back lights is done using 2 smaller bits n there's a slight line down the middle. Kind of thing nobody has noticed but I know it's there n want it sorted. But I think 1 sheet could do back, front, side indicators and fogs. There's a tutorial on the http://www.flyeyeskit.co.uk/order.php?col=black