Revotechnik

Go Back   SEAT Cupra.net - SEAT Forum » Announcements, FAQs & Rules » ** FORUM RULES & FAQ - Please Read ** » Comments, Suggestions and Announcements

Comments, Suggestions and Announcements Got something to say about SEATCupra.net? Want to suggest a feature for the site, or even spotted an error? Let us know in here.

Thread Tools Rating: Thread Rating: 3 votes, 5.00 average. Display Modes
Old 08-06-2010, 17:11   #41
Boo
The original wee beastie

Boo has 10 points
In all seriousness, it would be just be good and helpful to know who any new banners are being held by so that in the future people can pm them to organise to borrow them for shows etc.
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 18:29   #42
Mylo
Banned

Mylo has 10 points
Right, the bad news is they only deal mail order and you need to contact the boss at Bannersforall.

I spoke to the bosses son who works at the print shop and they seem a good little outfit. Fully kitted out with some very tasty printing gear.

Not a wasted journey as I'm pretty familiar with the sign printing industry and these guys look ok
Mylo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 18:44   #43
ZBOYD
Looking up at the stars!

ZBOYD has 50 points
No worries, I'll drop them an email.

ZBOYD is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 18:46   #44
Mylo
Banned

Mylo has 10 points
if you call Ralph, he's expecting you
Old 08-06-2010, 19:19   #45
beezertart
**MAYHEM**

beezertart has 10 points
i'll go back to sorting out the hoodies now

Kiwi-Mk2 Ibiza Cupra Sport GTI 8v,standard n pretty 132bhp/140.5lb/ft
Bambi-Mk1 Golf Clipper
beezertart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 19:20   #46
Brummy
Nazi Moderator-Bot

Brummy has 60 points
Bout time you did something useful ..

My (old) Ibiza R.R. thread / The MkII Golf R.R thread
Brummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 19:23   #47
beezertart
**MAYHEM**

beezertart has 10 points
and one day you'll be useful for something too......worm food

Bambi-Mk1 Golf Clipper
Old 08-06-2010, 19:27   #48
Brummy
Nazi Moderator-Bot

Brummy has 60 points
Im being cremated Cluur... next weds week at the Church of Our Lady of the Immaculate Conception.. wake will follow in the Tarts arm, round the corner..

My (old) Ibiza R.R. thread / The MkII Golf R.R thread
Brummy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 20:13   #49
Aimez
Evil woman of doom beware

Aimez has 10 points
okay so beefcakes on stand then..........................

Well done guys for sorting this so quickly already I am impressed, I do not mind donating some money although only going to CPOP representing SCN.
Old 08-06-2010, 20:26   #50
jamiebennett81

Very well put Claire

I have thought of this for a long time and totally agree. Flags at stonor park looked great and even though I own a VW now, this is by far the best site and I will continue be on the show stands with the usual suspects

Mark that is a fantastic budget for the flags but obviously we would want to find the best price but not one to cheap where it undermines the quality of the finished product. As they say too Many chiefs and not enough Indians to organise this, so Claire I take it you will find a suitable dealer for the flags. I think those poles were good that we saw on Sunday but did not look that sturdy which perhaps was reflected in the price. I think somethig a little more solid/substantial as E38 in the past has been really windy.

Happy to help and contribute as always, as there is no other site like this and proud to be a part of it at shows

Edit: ignore the above as I see it's already been sorted. Stupid phone did not show the whole thread. I'll crawl back under my rock....

Last edited by jamiebennett81; 08-06-2010 at 20:47.
Old 08-06-2010, 22:16   #51
lunalupi
...is not a bloke!

lunalupi has 10 points
Here's me coming along to support the idea of flags and you seem to have pretty much sorted it out

I can vouch for the quality of the VAGowners ones, they are good and HUGE, although they are not the cheapest around.

BTW, I'd also be happy to hold a flag/banner if you need one in the south west. I don't get to a huge number of shows except the big ones, but I'm close to the M4 so can get them out to people easily

55.8bhp @ 5068 rpm and 62lb ft @ 3605 rpm
lunalupi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 22:26   #52
Mylo
Banned

Mylo has 10 points
I misread that, Loops holding a flag sounded a great idea to me

SCN has enough totty to carry this off, even if my wife does think we need to draft in some beefcakes for the ladies of the forum
Old 08-06-2010, 22:52   #53
Toledo Widow
Powered by...Cadburys

Toledo Widow has 20 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylo View Post

SCN has enough totty to carry this off, even if my wife does think we need to draft in some beefcakes for the ladies of the forum
Oh we do need beefcake for us ladies. Maybe some of the male members form on here could volunteer
Old 08-06-2010, 23:14   #54
lunalupi
...is not a bloke!

lunalupi has 10 points
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mylo View Post
Not quite the holding of a flag you were hoping for

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toledo Widow View Post
Oh we do need beefcake for us ladies. Maybe some of the male members form on here could volunteer
Here here! Who's first?

55.8bhp @ 5068 rpm and 62lb ft @ 3605 rpm
lunalupi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 23:17   #55
beezertart
**MAYHEM**

beezertart has 10 points
Oi, i said me n Boo are in charge of beefcake auditions..back off ladies! however if anyone would like to put a semi naked pic on,please start another thread so as not to lower the tone in this one....i'm doing so well so far

Bambi-Mk1 Golf Clipper
Old 08-06-2010, 23:21   #56
Boo
The original wee beastie

Boo has 10 points
Im sure the guys will get the distribution sorted out as for lowering the tone Im sure a thread could be started in off topic for beefcake auditions.
Boo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-06-2010, 23:29   #57
jamiebennett81

Re: SCN Banners/Flags/Poles..a plea!

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezertart
Oi, i said me n Boo are in charge of beefcake auditions..back off ladies! however if anyone would like to put a semi naked pic on,please start another thread so as not to lower the tone in this one....i'm doing so well so far
No wonder the admins have not supplied us a flag yet as you represent the site they have wanted to keep it quiet for now if you are their best example
Old 08-06-2010, 23:32   #58
beezertart
**MAYHEM**

beezertart has 10 points
best example of bad! yep that's me and don't you get all high n mighty now you have a proper dub, you're normally in the thick of things with me when there's desecrating to be done

Bambi-Mk1 Golf Clipper
Old 09-06-2010, 09:07   #59
jamiebennett81

Quote:
Originally Posted by beezertart View Post
best example of bad! yep that's me and don't you get all high n mighty now you have a proper dub, you're normally in the thick of things with me when there's desecrating to be done
Sorry my VW badge is telling me that I can't talk to you anymore you know, mixing with the riff raff and all that
Old 09-06-2010, 09:14   #60
Toledo Widow