New Cupra R Exhaust System for my FR TDI?

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
Hi,

Can someone clarify this for me.

Ive had my FR for nearly 3 years now and due to company policy its now too high on the old Co2, thankfully however the new CR engine isnt!

So im doing a straight swap in Oct. from PD to CR, but I wanted to make the new one look a bit different, and according to the online accessories catalogue I can buy the rear diffuser and exhaust system off the new LCR for 'any seat leon' ((the twin one) You no, the one that looks like they might've pinched off an old R32)) :).

Can someone just confirm my idea that I can actually put this on a TDi?

And has anyone or is anyone thinking of doing the same?

Cheers. :)

Last edited:

BAGZ

Oct 8, 2009
bathgate west lothian
Picture001.jpg

that looks nice a like it :thumbup:

White_Lady_170

Dirty Derv
Jan 20, 2009
N. Ireland
Anyone confirm whether this mod is possible on a pre-facelift, I assume the exhaust just needs cut and modded to suit but does the diffuser fit? Its looks like it might, rear bumper seems to be identical apart from the top half.

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
According to the online accessories catalogue for Seat, this option is available on the current leon and the pre-fl, so im pretty confident this is possible :D

GrahamFR

Now AMG Powered
Dec 10, 2008
Barnsley or Burton
here in jolly england we can just order these direct from our seat dealers. If no one answers this post for you try writing to one of the dealers on here, my local one is ted johnsons but i think sere motors usually has the answers regarding a lot of different parts.

This is my other half's demo car, the exhaust sounds very slightly different, it's a bit crisper but to be honest not massively louder. This mod has attracted a huge amount of interest from our customers as it's a move away from the K1 kit which has been around for a while and at £1,350 inc VAT, supplied, painted and fitted it's not a bank buster, so much so we've had a lad come down from Edinburgh to have it fitted and one from Peterborough.

Last edited:
Nimbus hosting - Based solely in the UK.