mk2 gti

skeeno

skinflint
Mar 23, 2009
glossop
returning after a while

hi returning after a long time away and a really bad year but things are looking up :D
just bought 99 ibiza 16v off ebay 400 quid needs a new boot as this one is awfull and the alloys are a bit nasty but its t&tested so be on road soon :D
001.jpg
[/IMG]
005.jpg
[/IMG]
006.jpg
[/IMG]
009.jpg

Copper Cupra

Dec 16, 2002
Exeter
Not bad... I can remember this car from new when the local dealer in Plymouth had it as their demo car with the F2 kit fitted many years ago... My old 1.4 S was T101YDV which I bought from them new.

Not a bad buy, just a shame about the dodgy boot and wheels like you've mentioned, get it back to original. Also what was the engine problem it was listed with?

:)

skeeno

skinflint
Mar 23, 2009
glossop
car running a treat now new complet water pump fitted and stat cost 25 quid bargain
just fitted new brakes all round and rear bearings what a bugger them rear abs rings are [:@] but finally done it off for mot now finger crossed
just need standard bumper and im off on the road hate this big ugly bumper lol

ather`s

EXEO Sport & mk2 IBIZA
Sep 7, 2008
mansfield, notts
kezz, dewipering a delocking is one thing but puting a sheet of metal across the whole boot lid is another kettle of fish! it looks very very nafff!

skeeno

skinflint
Mar 23, 2009
glossop
to answer your questins boot going just got complete boot with smaller spoiler
to go on so will be standard its in kiwi but will get it sprayed keeping bumper and zaust
just got back from mot failed on numberplate light ffs and wiper
number plate light not a prob as changing boot
then both amps sub going out of boot as will save about half a ton
as thats what they weigh lol