Char's MK5 SC Sport 1.4 *NOW ON COILOVERS*

char_baby

Charlotte :)
Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Candy White SC Sport Ibiza 1.4
Black 17'' SEAT Alloys
Sports Design Pack (white dash, tinted windows)
iPod Dock
Electric Mirrors

Photo0012.jpg

Photo0011.jpg

Photo0010A.jpg

Photo0009A.jpg

(If you're wondering what's underneath the S badge, its an Autobots Transformers badge, im unsure on it still)

Photo0008A.jpg

Photo0102.jpg

Future mods;
Spoiler
Side Skirts
Badgless Honeycombe Grille (Didn't work out)
Change sidelights & front indicator bulbs (dipped headlights and sidelights changed, pics soon)
Lowered
Debadge- Maybe
Vinyl roof- Maybe
Intake kit- Maybe

Any other mods are welcome :)

Last edited:

Bobanegra

Oct 15, 2010
Stirling
Would be one of the best things ever if you could get an Autobots logo made up to replace the SEAT one for the boot lid/front grille.

Looking good so far, wheels look great!

Mattwood

Mar 7, 2009
Nr Southampton
I followed a very similar Ibiza to this one yesterday past B&Q and Halfords etc to TGI fridays at segensworth - at about 4:45pm - wasn't you was it? Car was looking very tidy if it was :)

Mattwood

Mar 7, 2009
Nr Southampton
AAhh! And I thought i may FINALLY have spotted a fellow member haha. Just noticed that you are from Hampshire so thought I'd ask! Your car looks very tidy from the pics you've posted though :)

char_baby

Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Thank you :) Well i go down to Southampton once every month so you may spot me around eventually lol. From Andover though.

char_baby

Apr 26, 2010
Hampshire
Updates!

Well, its been quite a while since i've done anything apart from trying to get a badgeless grille which was a complete failure when i got it as it ended up being some DIY job when it arrived from Germany. Didn't fit properly so went it the bin.

Things which were done after that were as follows;
  • Changed sidelights to a white tinted CANBUS and Ultra Bulbs
  • Changed dipped beam to OSRAM bulbs

Since then i ordered earlier in the week the FR Honeycombe grille and smoked side repeaters.
Did the grille today and looks heaps better.
Thanks to SC16v's guide ;) i managed to get the side repeaters done today as they arrived this morning in the post.

After not having a proper wash since before xmas (the car not me ;) ) i decided to do it today whilst it had stopped raining, not realising just how dirty it was.

Heres the results of new mods, not great pics as it was starting to get a bit dark. Will get better pics when it sunny.

Grille & Sidelights
Photo0084.jpg

Sidelights
Photo0082.jpg

Side repeaters
Photo0080.jpg

Close up of grille
Photo0081.jpg

Done :)

SEATCUPRA.NET Forum merchandise